PDA

View Full Version : Cody to minimalist everything must go sale.

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 10:10 AM
So some of you know I am making pretty huge changes in my life. If you don't I will explain later. To be honest I am tired of explaining my reasons right now.

The plus side, pretty much everything I own for the most part is for sale.

If you need something or know of something I have you want. Let me know and I will give you a price. Eventually everything down to the decor on the walls will be sold so don't be shy!

I have pretty much all the normal things people have and more. I'm throwing this up on zhp so if anyone needs anything they can get it before I get it all on Craigslist.

Off the too of my head here are some things that can go immediately, if you have interest I will take the time to post pictures and pricing for you:

Electronics:
2 Xbox 360s with games and kinect
Xbox 360 Black (new version i think they just call this the slim) with Kinect
Xbox 360 White 60gb hard drive (older version)
Games
Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black Ops II (this game works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt)
Assassins Creed II (still in wrapper)
Kinect Adventures
Motionsports play for real (Kinect Game)
Fable The Lost Chapters
The first Guitar Hero with Guitar and Drums (think I have the mic somewhere too)
The black xbox also has Alan Wake on the hard drive (I dont know if that stay with the user or not)

Nintendo Wii

Samsung Blu-Ray player

HP desktop - somebody can have this sans the hard drive if they want it - (free just pay for shipping)

Apple Bluetooth wireless magic mouse and keyboard (like new, barely used) - Just the Mouse - $50 Just the Keyboard - $50 Buy them together - $90 (plus shipping)
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/null-4.jpg

15.4" Apple MacBook Pro (I will consider selling sans hard drive. This had soda spilled on it. I took it apart and cleaned it out, however it still acts goofy. I think it might possible be just the track pad that is weird. If interested I will discribed more to you.)

Blackberry Tour

Furniture
Cherry coffee table - $80

(2)Cherry end tables - $100

Tables set (these were all bought as a set) - $150

Cherry armoire - $200 (was $900 new)

Cherry queen size bed frame (Needs a little TLC to the head board but overall in good shape) - $100

2 up right deep freezers

Antique/Decorations

Vintage Lennox China Set

Tons of wall decor and home decor

This is a very small dent in what I will be posting. I have a full house and a garage and will be posting updates as I go. If I have something you think you might want ask. I'm in no need or rush to sell so I won't be giving this stuff away. However I have no use for it anymore and don't expect top dollar for used goods.

johnrando
06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
PM'd.

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 10:23 AM
PM'd.

Replied and added Wii

Sent from my fancy city machine.

JupiterBMW
06-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Randeaux.. You so sneaky with the PMs... :rofl

Assuming John didn't hit you up about the Samsung Blu-ray, I'd be interested. Also would love to see pics and whatnot of the home decor. The lady is always looking for something. Being that you're in PA, probably not a lot of palm trees/Tommy Bahama type decor, but if so, definitely interested! :biggrin

Lastly, will you split the mouse/keyboard?

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Randeaux.. You so sneaky with the PMs... :rofl

Assuming John didn't hit you up about the Samsung Blu-ray, I'd be interested. Also would love to see pics and whatnot of the home decor. The lady is always looking for something. Being that you're in PA, probably not a lot of palm trees/Tommy Bahama type decor, but if so, definitely interested! :biggrin

Lastly, will you split the mouse/keyboard?

I will take pictures for you tonight of the Samsung Blu ray and any decor.

Yes I will split the mouse/keyboard.

I did actually have a bunch of palm tree/tommy Bahama stuff. Katie is an interior designer. Our house gets redone every 6 months it seems like. However all the beach theme stuff just went to her brother when he got his own place.

JupiterBMW
06-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Ok, no worries.

WOLFN8TR
06-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Dam your Selling everything? Wow. Hope everything is ok.

Gary

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 10:45 AM

Gary

Everything is ok man :) or it will be once I get rid of all this crap I thought I needed. Just taking a step back and looking at life a little different these days.

midlandtech
06-11-2013, 10:47 AM

Gary

Ditto...

Edit nm glad its by choice

WOLFN8TR
06-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Wait a minute, I'm sorry I do remember reading about your Aunt passing, the wife loosing 3 jobs in like a year, your broken should from paintball etc.

I envy your courage to make this Big change in life. We have very similar situations, my wife also lost 3 jobs in two years, lost two grandparents last year three months apart and I too messed up my right shoulder in a dirtbike accident.

Good Luck Cody...

Gary

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Wait a minute, I'm sorry I do remember reading about your Aunt passing, the wife loosing 3 jobs in like a year, your broken should from paintball etc.

I envy your courage to make this Big change in life. We have very similar situations, my wife also lost 3 jobs in two years, lost two grandparents last year three months apart and I too messed up my right shoulder in a dirtbike accident.

Good Luck Cody...

Gary

Thanks a lot Gary and I hope everything is getting better with you :)

I will give an update on my "changes" later.

I don't share that often because most people tell me it's not possible or try to make excuses for me why I can't. I'm tired of negativity and advise that doesn't work.

Hope your shoulder is better, I've been doing PT a little over a month now and not seeing much improvement.

Avetiso
06-11-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm pretty handy with computers. Can you PM some info about the macbook?

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty handy with computers. Can you PM some info about the macbook?

Yep, I will get you some info shortly.

ryankokesh
06-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Is the desktop somewhat recent? I could probably take that off your hands.

danewilson77
06-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Glws

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Is the desktop somewhat recent? I could probably take that off your hands.

Trying to remember when I bought this computer. I want to say 2008 or 2009. Getting specs.

Mtnman
06-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Subscribed for future posts of items for sale. Interested in hearing about your life changes. And screw the negative Nancies. If you want to do something, you can make it happen. Good luck with all of it.

Washburn
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Wanna see home/wall decor pics... :)
Wish you all the best with the changes, btw.

M3TA5IN
06-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Added some prices and picture of the Apple keyboard and mouse. Sorry guys, im getting around to it all and posting as I come across it.

danewilson77
07-14-2013, 09:13 AM
These items are still for sale. Bump.

BimmerWill
07-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Glad that the change is a choice that you're making and not being forced upon you. I think you would be hard pressed to find negativity around here.

I wish you were a little closer to me. I'd imagine that there is something I'm bound to be interested in.

Are the games you listed for the 360 all that you have?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M3TA5IN
07-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone...

Sorry for my lack of updating this. I am slammed at work and leaving Sunday for California for 3 months. I will update this post more once I get a chance and even though I will be in California my wife will be able to ship anything anybody wants.