PDA

View Full Version : SC Travels August-Sept

Torxuvin
08-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Hey guys. It's that time again. I will be in Greenville SC the rest of this week. Columbia SC next week, and Charleston the week following labor day. Hit me up if you guys are going to be around. I may have a rental car/gov but I'll be sharing it with the others going with me.

KevinC
08-19-2013, 07:37 PM
DO make it by the BMW plant in Greer (Spartanburg) while you're there. I've done 2 corporate driving events there, but never got to do a factory tour as both times they were in model-year-changeover mode and the tours weren't running. Someday I need to get back to the Performance Center and do the multi-day M school.

cakM3
08-20-2013, 04:57 AM
...Someday I need to get back to the Performance Center and do the multi-day M school.

Now wouldn't that be fun!!! :thumbsup

Torxuvin
08-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I will try to go by. I seem to only pass by during off hours. Seen cars drifting around the track though on a few Sunday mornings.

Reckless
08-23-2013, 05:31 AM
My sister is going through the 2 day school Sept 14/15. $1500 is a lot for 2 days, otherwise I would have joined. I do plan on meeting her and touring the plant if possible. Let me know if you get a tour while you are there. I am in Charleston and will be around that week. If you have some free time let me know and we can grab a drink.

Brian

ELCID86
08-23-2013, 05:49 AM
My son Colin will be back in Charleston with his car starting next week. If you guys get together, he may be able to join you depending on his schedule.