PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Buttonwillow CW13 with Citytech/ Bobs donuts

derbo
09-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey gang,

my first track even of the year is at the end of it and I would love to have some zhps too! (Mr. Jon Costco, being of one of them)

https://www.facebook.com/events/218839671611668/

Its not up yet but it will be available next week for signup. Jon, I hope you can make it! it would be fantastic to see another ZHP out there!

Anyone else is definitely welcome to sign up or even just come hang out. It's kinda in the dead middle of california between NorCAL and SoCal but it will be a great event with tons of track time. Last year I got a session in every 45minutes...

az3579
09-21-2013, 06:17 AM
I would soooooooo love to take a vacation and drive Cali's tracks...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

derbo
09-21-2013, 06:55 AM
I would soooooooo love to take a vacation and drive Cali's tracks...

Well it's over a month away and enough time to plan it out. IMO if you were to drive out here, it would need to be a barrage of track days at once. Thunder hill and Laguna seca would be my immediate suggestions on the best tracks out here. Maybe Sonoma raceway too.

Sent by Mobile

az3579
09-21-2013, 10:24 AM
I said what I said as a daydream. It's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe when I can take 2-3 weeks off!

LivesNearCostco
11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Wow wish I could go, and that's a good price for one day -- $165, or is it $120 with the coupon? I love driving that track, but then I love all the tracks I've tried except Big Willow Springs, which scares the crap out of me, but I guess I like that one too except turn 9.

Black Friday I will not be shopping, will not be on track, will be in Orange County (So Cal) with the family visiting friends and former neighbors. On December 1st I might be volunteering at a Tire Rack/BMW CCA Foundation Street Survival day in Burbank, CA.

derbo
11-04-2013, 12:19 PM
its a good track day, unfortunately I had to cancel this one since I am doing a Blacktrax Thunderhill trackday the sunday prior to this. I dread driving the car back from Buttonwillow to SF after a full day of being on track..