PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER HERE

TuningEuros
02-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey guys/girls,
I would like to start of by introducing myself. My name is Eli or albino as Smilez calls me. Ive been a member on bf.c and e46f for a very long time and just recently joined the zhp community. Im glad to be here, it seems like a great forum. I drive a modded 323i but looking at a zhp so will probably join the community real soon :biggrin. Im also the owner and founder of a BMW parts company that sells aftermarket BMW parts such as hoods, bumpers, fenders, csl trunks etc. Our company strives at providing great costumer service all at low prices and great fitment. The company name is tuningeuros.com and although the site is not fully up as its being worked on by my team if theres any products that you guys are intrested in please pm me and I will get you a price quote on it right away. I would just like to say that for every purchase that you guys might make please put "zhp mafia" in the order forum so that I can forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can send him hes dues and contribute to maintaining and supporting the site. Im glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Eli
TuningEuros

Mtnman
02-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Welcome eli! Great to have you. Let us know when the site is up and running. Good luck with your purchase.

kayger12
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome. Hope you're able to find the ZHP you're looking for.

danewilson77
02-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey guys/girls,
I would like to start of by introducing myself. My name is Eli or albino as Smilez calls me. Ive been a member on bf.c and e46f for a very long time and just recently joined the zhp community. Im glad to be here, it seems like a great forum. I drive a modded 323i but looking at a zhp so will probably join the community real soon :biggrin. Im also the owner and founder of a BMW parts company that sells aftermarket BMW parts such as hoods, bumpers, fenders, csl trunks etc. Our company strives at providing great costumer service all at low prices and great fitment. The company name is tuningeuros.com and although the site is not fully up as its being worked on by my team if theres any products that you guys are intrested in please pm me and I will get you a price quote on it right away. I would just like to say that for every purchase that you guys might make please put "zhp mafia" in the order forum so that I can forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can send him hes dues and contribute to maintaining and supporting the site. Im glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Eli
TuningEuros

When are you becoming an affiliate advertiser?

Welcome to the Mafia.

TuningEuros
02-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Hey guys, thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum its great to be here. And im excited to get a zhp :-) Hey dane, I actually want to become an affiliate advertiser already like right now asap loll. I talked to marcus and he said once my site is up I can become an official affiliate advertiser which makes perfect sense and I agree with him but I also want to provide you guys with great products/mods at low prices that why I said if you guys purchase a product from me put "zhp mafia" on the order forum and I will forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can pay him his money and help support the site.

danewilson77
02-11-2011, 08:23 PM
OK....sounds good bro. Hurry and get the website built so we can check out the goods....

GLWS.

TuningEuros
02-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks dane, its great to be here. Im trying, gotta nudge the IT team to hurry up bunch of lazy slackers loll

danewilson77
02-11-2011, 08:27 PM
nudge = boot in ass where I'm from...lol.

Mtnman
02-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Hope the "it team" isnt your wife, cause it might turn bad quickly! Lol. Good luck.

Smilez
02-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Eli aka albino is the man. I can trust this foolio with anything
Great to gave you Here.

mimalmo
02-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Eli the albino, my name is......Eli

:)

Marcus-SanDiego
02-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Eli, welcome to the site.

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 06:42 PM
haha dane i might just have to do that and no it isnt my wife im still young and single for the time being. i do have and actual web designer and IT department but thanks for the hint.

waddup ray, was wondering when you would joing in on the thread, Thanks bro and I got a few of my coworkers coming your way for brakes i got your back.

Hey Eli nice to meet you loll i remember you from bf.c and e46f nice car.

Thanks Marcus its great to be here :)

Marcus-SanDiego
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
And sorry for taking down the site for nearly 24 hours. Haha. But we had to make the move to the new server.

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 06:52 PM
HaHa loll no worries completely understandable, gave me some time to catch up on other things. glad its up and running again tho.

danewilson77
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha....

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha....

tell me about it dane, i open up the site only to read its down i was waaaaaa :mad loll its all good though

Marcus-SanDiego
02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Eli, you showed up on the scene and we ran for the hills. Hehe.

Seriously, the move had been in the work for about six weeks.

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 09:18 PM
hahaa loll im actually a pretty great guy, ray can vouch for me but i know your joking all in good fun and dont worry about it all in good fun.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Eli, absolutely joking. I'm a clown.

Glad to have you.

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 09:26 PM
loll i know i can def take a joke and have a great sense of humor. glad to be here thanks

danewilson77
02-12-2011, 09:41 PM
.........I'm a founder clown.

Fixed and +1

TuningEuros
02-12-2011, 09:59 PM
loll in that case im a supporting vendor clown :-p