PDA

View Full Version : Who is in and around Richmond, VA?

PirateZHP
10-04-2013, 07:06 AM
My fiance and I will be headed up to Richmond (Powhatan, I believe) on Friday, October 25th for my cousin's wedding (the 26th). I didn't know if people were around this area and would like to meet for lunch or a drink at some point. Obviously, I can't do anything on Saturday night since that is when the wedding is, but I should have some time Friday afternoon, or Saturday morning and afternoon and maybe even Sunday before I head back south.

Just putting the feeler out there!

BCS_ZHP
10-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Matt, I'm about 80 miles north and would be up for meeting on any day other than the weekend of Oct 26th. On that exact same date, it was a Saturday even, a mere 22 years earlier a naive little girl named GiGi accepted my proposal and said "I do" leading to a 22 year & counting journey as sidekicks. 3 kids, 2 dogs, 3 houses, 4 job changes, 12 BMWs later, and one night outrunning the law with her giving me directions, I think she's still having fun, well at least she hasn't kicked me out yet so I'll view that as a positive.

Vas
10-04-2013, 06:06 PM
I am about 80 miles northwest.

PirateZHP
10-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Matt, I'm about 80 miles north and would be up for meeting on any day other than the weekend of Oct 26th. On that exact same date, it was a Saturday even, a mere 22 years earlier a naive little girl named GiGi accepted my proposal and said "I do" leading to a 22 year & counting journey as sidekicks. 3 kids, 2 dogs, 3 houses, 4 job changes, 12 BMWs later, and one night outrunning the law with her giving me directions, I think she's still having fun, well at least she hasn't kicked me out yet so I'll view that as a positive.

Awesome!

bimmergofast
10-07-2013, 09:06 PM

Me too :)

PirateZHP
10-08-2013, 05:15 AM

Me too :)

Why is everyone so far away? :crying

ELCID86
10-08-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm in Stafford, VA. Keep me in mind. DonAdolfo is just north of me in Woodbridge.

PirateZHP
10-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Is there any good place to meet between where I will be and you are? I don't mind driving a little to meet up, especially if we do something early enough.

ELCID86
10-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Is there any good place to meet between where I will be and you are? I don't mind driving a little to meet up, especially if we do something early enough.

Powhatan is west of Richmond and about 1:45 without traffic. I-95 south on a Friday would add at least 30-45 min I'm guessing. Plus I don't have my (son's) Bimmer's here. Looking like a no-go for me.

Tapatalk on iPad