PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP 6 Speed 10K

PirateZHP
10-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Over on e46f...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1008078

fredo
10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
I like that color. Actually, I used to see a similar car in my neighborhood. I thought about leaving a note that said: please contact me when you are ready to sell. I didn't and I stopped seeing the car, so very likely it's gone !

ELCID86
10-04-2013, 01:31 PM
This guy paid $8300 for the car. I was in discussion with PO and this guy swooped in with a cash offer.

Shawn in VA.
Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

330blast
10-04-2013, 01:41 PM
I talked to the seller yesterday. Even though a number of maintenance items were listed, there was no service records to prove, so you will have to take his words on it. The seller says most records were in CarFax, which I have found not that useful with details of maintenance records.

I still have unlimited CarFax on license plate, but the one shown in the picture was not registered with this car, it was a 2000 M5 he owned before. Only one key fob.

I decided to back off at that point, especially it's so far away from me.

alexandre
10-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Probably trying to flip it for profit.

On a side note:

"[...] purchased the car from a military guy, he used the car to travel from Ohio to VA frequently [...]"

You'd think it's Dane's new ride. LOL

ELCID86
10-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Probably trying to flip it for profit.

On a side note:

"[...] purchased the car from a military guy, he used the car to travel from Ohio to VA frequently [...]"

You'd think it's Dane's new ride. LOL

Yes on the flip.
The owner before this guy is in the service and commuted during the week from VA to OH. He didn't like the way the car handled in the snow.

Shawn in VA.
Via thumbs and Tapatalk.