PDA

View Full Version : 2003 BMW 330i ZHP

MiniD
10-11-2013, 04:29 PM
This is strictly a feeler.

I have a chance to buy my *dream car* and have decided to post my ZHP for sale.

My price is beyond fair and is absolutely firm. If the car doesn't sell, that's perfectly fine and I will be happy to keep the car. This car is immaculate!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4124252544.html

I have a chance to buy my dream car, thus forcing the sell of my awesome 2003 BMW 330i ZHP.

I am the third owner and this ZHP has been a Southern car its entire life (previous 2 owners resided in Florida). This ZHP has been correctly maintained by BMW enthusiasts and BMW CCA members. It's a turn key car with awesome performance and great looks.

Details:
2003 BMW 330i ZHP (Performance Package)
Silver (TIAG)
Grey Interior
6-Speed
143k miles
Clean title in hand!
All maintenance records in hand as well as the original window sticker!

Condition:

Exterior (9/10) - Sure, there are some very minor dings and road rash, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 10 year old daily driven car. The front bumper was replaced with an OEM front bumper due to road rash so there are hardly any rock chips! The paint has been maintained correctly as detailing is a hobby of mine. The previous owner was stopped at a red light and had someone bump into him at 10~ MPH. The trunk and rear bumper was replaced with OEM parts and matched perfect.

Wheels (9/10) - Minor wear on a few of the wheels, but overall great condition. The only curbed wheel was professionally repaired.

Interior (8/10) - Normal wear on driver and passenger seats; nothing a little Leatherique couldn't cure! Back seat is in great condition. The OEM E46 M3 tri-stitch leather steering wheel is in perfect condition. Slight headliner sag by the rear window, but not noticeable. New ZHP shift knob with a Coby wheel tri-stitch alcantara shift boot.

Modifications:
-OEM BMW Performance Intake
-OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar
-OEM BMW Performance Drilled Rotors
-Turner Motorsports Brake Lines
-OEM BMW Performance Pedals
-OEM BMW Performance Gloss Black Grills
-OEM E46 M3 Dead Pedal
-New OEM ZHP Shift Knob
-Coby Tri-Stitch Alcantara Shift Boot
-DICE Media Bridge
-Sirius XM
-BMW OEM Clear Corners, Side Markers, and Tails

Recent Maintenance (I have all records)-
The entire cooling system:
-Radiator
-Water Pump
-Thermostat
Recent oil change
Recent coolant flush

Countless other items have been done by the previous owner with proof of receipts. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the car's maintenance history. No expense has been spared.

Known issues:
-Burnt ZKW bowls - a common issue with all E46s. Reduces headlight output, but headlights still work well.
-ZHP 3K RPM Dip - another common issue with any E46 ZHP. A slight stutter while accelerating around 3K RPM.

Price: $13,000 as is, $12,000 without the BMW Performance Intake, Strut Bar, and OEM Clears.

Please txt (865) - 77one 23zero4

ELCID86
10-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Looks nice. GLWS. Hope the dream car is German!

Shawn in VA.
Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

illirep
10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Looks awesome Connor. Great deal with all those oem performance goodies!

JupiterBMW
10-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Dude, all this post and you didn't even mention what the dream car is?? GLWS either way!

illirep
10-12-2013, 05:30 AM
Some insider info says he'll still remain a member here ;)

BavarianZHP
10-12-2013, 11:28 AM
GLWS! I too am curious what your dream car is. To whomever is looking at this gorgeous car, the 3 optional upgrades are totally worth the extra 1k - gives the car a great look.

MiniD
11-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Will make a deal for a ZHPMafia member.

ELCID86
11-05-2013, 06:01 AM
"This is strictly a feeler." ??:dunno

echo46
11-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Wondering if his dream car is another e46 M3 ZCP?

ELCID86
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM
Bump for a pretty car.

Tlandreth22
11-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Bump for a pretty car.

I'm not sure he's still actively trying to sell his ZHP. Confirmation by Connor?

illirep
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I would guess not as he just installed a dynavin nav today!