PDA

View Full Version : Bose Sounddock Portable

JupiterBMW
10-19-2013, 06:34 AM
This is the unit that accepts an iPhone 3/4/4s or iPod with the 30 pin connector (the wide one). The portable version has the internal battery, so it can be plugged in, or it can be taken on the go for hours of listening. The system seriously cranks, a lot of sound and really impressive lows for such a compact unit.

Now that we are both on the iPhone 5s, we really don't have much use for this. It works perfectly and has been inside its whole life. Very good condition, comes with the power adapter. The unit itself has a few very small scratches, nothing you would notice without really looking at it close up. The power adapter has a few nicks in the insulation, but I wrapped them in electrical tape forever ago, and its never been a problem.

$150 shipped

I do not have any photos of my actual unit, but I hope everyone knows I'm trustworthy enough to say its in very good condition. The link below shows the product on the Bose website.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/digital_music_systems/sounddock_systems/sounddock_portable/index.jsp

JupiterBMW
10-20-2013, 11:25 AM
SOLD!!

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk Pro. BOOM