PDA

View Full Version : 2002 WHite Cinn M3 6spd 120k miles in Nash, TN for 14k

Torxuvin
11-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Pretty good price for the color combo. Someone pick this up. I am not affiliated with the seller.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4180389900.html

Admins: can one of you change WHite to White in the title? That's going to bug me. I guess I was typing too fast.

E_Rak
11-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Audi shift knob? Interesting!

Torxuvin
11-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Audi shift knob? Interesting!

Yeah. I thought that was strange. Especially since it looks like the shifter is at stock height. In the e46 m3 the stock shift knob and boot are a single piece.

Avetiso
11-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Why does the title say WHite? Is that like a different shade of Alpine White?

:rofl

az3579
11-09-2013, 02:26 PM
WHite on Cinnamon is very rare.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

brettbimmer
11-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Cam, the one error in your title with the capital H is hardly worth being a worry, and is easy to do when typing quickly. That being said, who wrote up the description of the car? Can I tell the seller to please take five minutes, get the text out of Ebonics mode, and draft it so it is easier to read? Does anyone else ever get concerned when they read something like this ad and question what else the seller may have passed over with maintenance and care of their car? /End Rant.

PirateZHP
11-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Cam, the one error in your title with the capital H is hardly worth being a worry, and is easy to do when typing quickly. That being said, who wrote up the description of the car? Can I tell the seller to please take five minutes, get the text out of Ebonics mode, and draft it so it is easier to read? Does anyone else ever get concerned when they read something like this ad and question what else the seller may have passed over with maintenance and care of their car? /End Rant.

I just quit reading and move on if it seems like an idiot wrote it. It's not worth my time.

With fingers touching the screen...

Torxuvin
11-10-2013, 04:02 PM
I just quit reading and move on if it seems like an idiot wrote it. It's not worth my time.

With fingers touching the screen...

I hear you. It's definitely a red flag