PDA

View Full Version : BMW 330 ZHP production count?

BustedBoat
02-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Did Bmw ever release the total amount of zhp's ever produced. I was asked how rare the car was and I had no answer

mimalmo
02-14-2011, 09:56 AM
It's been asked many times but BMW NA won't release any numbers.....yet.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-14-2011, 10:01 AM
BB, be sure to check out this thread, too: BMW 330 ZHPs Produced? (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?171-BMW-330-ZHPs-Produced)

BustedBoat
02-14-2011, 08:32 PM
I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature. Lesson learned guys. Thanks for the thread Marcus

Marcus-SanDiego
02-14-2011, 08:33 PM
The good thing is that we do not have a problem showing people the threads on the site. You're new to the site. Many of us have been here since day one. We know exactly where stuff is. So, it's no skin off our back to help a brother out.

Glad I could be of service.

kayger12
02-14-2011, 08:41 PM
I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature.

I detest that response when I see it on other forums.

I hope to never see it here.

You can always feel comfortable to ask questions here. A lot of great members willing to help point you in the right direction.

billschusteriv
02-14-2011, 08:46 PM
I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature.

I detest that response when I see it on other forums.

I hope to never see it here.

You can always feel comfortable to ask questions here. A lot of great members willing to help point you in the right direction.

+1. I hope I don't see this here either.

I think those of us that know where the good information or quality DIYs are will bend over backwards to make sure you get the information.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Agree. I just don't see it. Everyone here is just too helpful and nice to pull that crap.

Anyhow, BB, you get the point. We don't mind lending a hand whenever we can.

BustedBoat
02-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Wow, i really do appreciate the overwhelming help. It's mind boggling how everyone is too kind on this forum. You guys are all awesome!

Marcus-SanDiego
02-15-2011, 11:51 AM
BB, sometimes I think we're this close (thumb and finger just an inch apart) to breaking into song, singing Kumbaya. Haha.

Seriously, we're all mature enough here to realize that everyone wants to be treated with respect. Given the choice between being a douche bag and being a nice person, we choose the latter.

We're glad to have you here. Make yourself at home.

danewilson77
02-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Wow, i really do appreciate the overwhelming help. It's mind boggling how everyone is too kind on this forum. You guys are all awesome!

<3 u 2 BB

Johnmadd
02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
The number has to be low, I see M3's every day and have not seen another zhp other than Dane's.

danewilson77
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
The number has to be low, I see M3's every day and have not seen another zhp other than Dane's.

Although...you didn't see me the day I drove right by you when you were in your E30......

Hell......i was honking the horn, waving.....nope....rejected.....nothing.....zip... ..nada....sniff, sniff.

iZHP
02-18-2011, 08:04 AM
read the other thread...I'm very curious as what the real numbers are...BMW North America is a few miles from me in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. I should take a drive over there and demand answers lol

danewilson77
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM
I think if you tell them the Mafia sent you...you may get some attention.

iZHP
02-18-2011, 08:49 AM
I think if you tell them the Mafia sent you...you may get some attention.

I wouldn't doubt it. This isn't just any old forum...

kayger12
02-18-2011, 08:51 AM
If we end up getting the info, my bet is it'll be the old fashioned way-- with a hook who has inside access...

Marcus-SanDiego
02-18-2011, 09:43 AM
If we end up getting the info, my bet is it'll be the old fashioned way-- with a hook who has inside access...

Agree. And I believe it will happen. I have not put my journalistic skills behind this yet. I eventually will.

Johnmadd
02-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Although...you didn't see me the day I drove right by you when you were in your E30......

Hell......i was honking the horn, waving.....nope....rejected.....nothing.....zip... ..nada....sniff, sniff.

The sun was in my eyes..lol. I was flashing my lights at you...next time I'll make sure to wave :hiinstead of flash the lights, or better yet I'll do a 180 and follow you till you stop and salute mafia style:cool

danewilson77
02-18-2011, 12:58 PM
The sun was in my eyes..lol. I was flashing my lights at you...next time I'll make sure to wave :hiinstead of flash the lights, or better yet I'll do a 180 and follow you till you stop and salute mafia style:cool

You won't keep up Homer...hehe

Johnmadd
02-18-2011, 01:27 PM
You won't keep up Homer...hehe

The E30 would need a few more horses for that :-(