PDA

View Full Version : eEuroParts.com

alexandre
12-17-2013, 05:35 PM
I stumbled upon this store purely by accident while cross-checking prices for my rear suspension. They carry most parts, and are the cheapest I've seen. Free shipping for > $50 orders, and they usually fulfill within 2 business days. I've ordered 4 times from them and never had an issue. They can also special-order parts and price-match most dealers (or offer you the closest they can match, which is usually not much more).

This is probably irrelevant for most of you guys, but they also have a "pre-cleared" Canada shipping option where you pay $19.99 (or $9.99 if order is > $100) and FedEx delivers to your door, no additional duty or tax. I haven't had any surprise bills using this service and all packages have come in as ordered.

So in short - 100% recommended! It'd be great if we could have them on here as an affiliate.

danewilson77
12-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks for heads up Dre.

It's not a toy, it's a Droid > Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH

Stewbie
12-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Wait, you mean there's a convenient way for us to get our parts up here in Canada? No more shipping to Blaine, WA and waiting an hour or more each way to cross the border to grab your order? I'm intrigued. Will check it out.

alexandre
12-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Wait, you mean there's a convenient way for us to get our parts up here in Canada? No more shipping to Blaine, WA and waiting an hour or more each way to cross the border to grab your order? I'm intrigued. Will check it out.

Couldn't believe it myself either. $10/$20 and that's it. No other fees at all.

iP4S + TT2

fredo
12-18-2013, 07:09 AM
I have a comparison here. Three months ago, I needed a window regulator for my e90 (OEM 51357140589). I looked on several websites (bavauto, getBMWparts, pelicanparts, partsgeek, turnermotorsport, bmaparts). The cost was between $109 and $139. The very same part goes for $106.25 on eEuroparts

danewilson77
12-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Any customer service/support reviews?

alexandre
12-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Had to call a few times, everything was handled quickly with no hold times (not even on black friday/cyber monday).

I also special ordered RTAB limiters in my first order and they ended up sending me an unrelated random part - I called and the right parts were on their way the next day free of charge.

I've also always had email responses within 24h (on business days of course).

iP4S + TT2

danewilson77
12-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Had to call a few times, everything was handled quickly with no hold times (not even on black friday/cyber monday).

I also special ordered RTAB limiters in my first order and they ended up sending me an unrelated random part - I called and the right parts were on their way the next day free of charge.

I've also always had email responses within 24h (on business days of course).

iP4S + TT2

That's important. Good.

ELCID86
12-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Nice. Go for the "affiliation"!

danewilson77
12-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Nice. Go for the "affiliation"!

I can check and see if they have an affiliate program.

Smilez
12-18-2013, 12:26 PM
i usually order from pelican parts because its pretty local. order early enough usually get part next day. this site looks legit .thanks

fredo
01-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Bump. I just placed an order for my e90 (ignition coils and cabin filter). Free shipping for orders above $100. ETA is Thursday Feb-06.

fredo
02-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Update: the parts arrived according to schedule (Feb-06). Well packaged. One comment: no invoice included in the box. No biggie, I can print from the website. But, I like to keep vendor's invoices as long as it's possible.

Will consider eEuroParts in the future, that's for sure.