PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Canadar!

Rovert
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
So I was oot and aboot and Dane sent me an invite...

I decided I might as well join another club out of the hundreds that are on my list already. This one seems pretty busy too so congrats to the founder(s) for having such a successful startup! Who knew that one package of one car could be so popular. :pimp

My car's a 2003 and I bought it by chance/fate at 2 years old at a stealership locally in Canada when ZHP's were only made in the States. I was looking for one for a year so I could go down to the states and import it back up to Canada. Luckily the dealership already did it for me! Funny how this would have never happened if I didn't goto that BMW meet so early in the morning. I just saw the car for sale and I went up to look at it through the window. My eyes popped when I saw the American dash and ZHP trim inside the car too. I had to wait a long 3 hours until the dealership opened, and one day later she was part of my family! :wub

It's now been another 6 years and she has never caused me any problem nor has she ever BMW'ed (broke my wallet) me or left me stranded on the side of the road. I totally believe when you put your love and passion into a car, it'll never do bad things back to you. Her and I have made great memories but most of all another gateway to meet new friends was established and life long friends have been made because of this. It also doesn't do bad when you can meet like minded people who you can do business projects with too so I'm always on the look out for those people who are motivated to become better and take hold of what life is all about. Making memories and help add value to other people's lives. :fistpump

danewilson77
02-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the Mafia!

Now fix yer sig!!!!! lol. Though it is quite insane. I have literally been watching it now for 5 minutes. Me? Easily amused.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Trevor, welcome to the site. Not surprisingly, I've seen your signature around the various forums. It's one of my favorites.

As for the early success of the site -- especially when we're merely celebrating an option package -- go figure. But you know the old saying: if you build it, they will come.

Our first several months have been fun. We're looking forward to many more.

Again, glad to have you aboard.

mimalmo
02-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome

kayger12
02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome. I also just spent 5 minutes looking at your sig. I think it lowered my blood pressure a little...

Mtnman
02-15-2011, 02:29 PM
welcome to the family!

pyreguy
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gr330zhp
02-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I love your car!!

And your pics are always :drool What kinda camera do you use?

pyreguy
02-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Nice use of yellow bulbs. I did the same thing in my passing lights and in my fogs. Looks great in a black car.
http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/pyreguy/ZHP/DSC00246.jpg

Rovert
02-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Thank you for the welcomes. You guys sure are a close group and I can feel that everyone gets along with each over much better compared to some other forums which I will not mention. Maybe ZHP means we're more mature?? NOT!!!
:dueling

And your pics are always :drool What kinda camera do you use?

I just use a regular el cheapo Canon point and shoot. I use a Nikon D200 SLR every once and a while though but most of my pictures are random times where I have the Canon in my pocket. :D An SLR only gets loved on when it's not in the bag, in the house. LOL.

Nice use of yellow bulbs. I did the same thing in my passing lights and in my fogs. Looks great in a black car.

It's also really functional in bad weather. It cuts through the rain a bit better and lights stuff up with more intensity than regular temperature halogens.

Now fix yer sig!!!!! lol. Though it is quite insane. I have literally been watching it now for 5 minutes. Me? Easily amused.

I'm not sure if you know but the sig rules have changed. :innocent