PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion, on line car show with votinig

Mike2003ZHP
01-12-2014, 06:59 AM
I think it would be cool to have a members/ZHP only car show with categories like Best Custom Paint, Best Interior, Best Performance Mods, Best In Show, etc. Anyone like this idea? Maybe we can get a sponsor to offer prizes?

Marcus-SanDiego
01-12-2014, 07:01 AM
In the past, there was not enough support for this kind of contest. As a result, the car of the month, for example, was discontinued.

But you never know. Maybe Dane and crew will resurrect the idea.

danewilson77
01-12-2014, 07:22 AM
Mike, I'm taking your idea under consideration.

Thanks for thinking of fresh ideas for the site.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

johnrando
01-12-2014, 07:38 AM
We've had 3 annual meets (reunions) in the East with people from across the US attending. The problem of course, is people from the other side of the country having their cars there. So, a judging contest would have to be online, but the reunions are a great way to meet the family and check out a huge sample of our cars. You can check out the threads/pic posted in that section for a glimpse. Mark is right in that the past an online contest didn't work, but you never know what the future brings and we appreciate bringing ideas forward.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Mike2003ZHP
01-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the response guys. Being new I don't know the full history hear. Maybe something simple...no prizes, just bragging rights via a thread which shows best mods in different categories with submitted pics. Easy enough to add a poll.