PDA

View Full Version : rear camber options.

Jorge86
02-10-2014, 08:09 PM
As much I like the setup bmw used in my car I would like to get a rear camber kit to correct the negative camber because of my rear tires wear out really fast. Has anyone adjusted the rear camber to eliminate negative camber. I would like to get Godspeed rear camber arms. At only over 100 dollars seems like a good investment since I never push my car. What do you guys think.

Avetiso
02-10-2014, 08:40 PM
If you are coming up on a suspension refresh, just get something adjustable such that you might 0 the camber.

Jorge86
02-10-2014, 09:04 PM
I have installed the zhp suspension refresh all ready. and still have negative camber.

Avetiso
02-10-2014, 09:21 PM
I have installed the zhp suspension refresh all ready. and still have negative camber.
Oh, you refreshed already. I guess you could get adjustable arms if you really want to zero the negative.

However, it's not normal for you to eat tires at stock spec. My money is on something else being wrong. How are your RTABs?

derbo
02-10-2014, 09:42 PM
How much negative camber do you have? Factory camber bolts can eliminate a fair amount with stock -1 camber. What are your toe settings? The toe settings are more crucial to tire wear than camber is. Zero out your toe will help eliminate more tire wear than camber will.