PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Ohio DE event 04.25.14

wolds
02-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Just thought I'd give all of you a "Heads Up" that the Mid Ohio Region Porsche Club MORPCA is holding its first DE event for the year on the weekend of April 25th. They are also planning on adding a DE "lite" session that would include some classroom instruction, a ride in the instructors car and than several laps in your own car. Details haven't been finalized nor has the cost, but $50.00 was suggested. This would be a good opportunity to see if DE's are something you'd like to get into without spending several hundred dollars for the whole weekend. If you're interested I'll post info as it becomes available or you could go to the MORPCA website for info at http://www.morpca.org/. Warren

M0nk3y
02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Hmmm, my car will be ready by then...just need to get track pads.

You going to be running your porsche?

wolds
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
my 911 is a cab and doesn't have a rollbar so that's out. I will be running my 330Ci though, should be fun. I work with a guy that has a kenny bell supercharged hemi challenger that wants to go, can't wait to see that. Our club would like to see this addition to its DE weekend be a success, the more interest that can be drummed up the better. Warren

M0nk3y
02-12-2014, 05:41 AM
my 911 is a cab and doesn't have a rollbar so that's out. I will be running my 330Ci though, should be fun. I work with a guy that has a kenny bell supercharged hemi challenger that wants to go, can't wait to see that. Our club would like to see this addition to its DE weekend be a success, the more interest that can be drummed up the better. Warren

I would be running a full weekend.

Question, with running previous events with NASA (no PCA events) would I be required o start out in C group...or whatever beginners group is

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wolds
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Not sure, you would probably have to ask someone from MORPCA's DE committee. If you go to the link I embedded in my first post and go to the contact list you could contact one of the driving event people. Probably Chip Henderson could answer you question. Warren

wolds
03-12-2014, 07:09 AM
Here's some updated info on the DE lite event. http://www.morpca.org/delite/. From there you can get info on the full weekend DE event. Hope to see you all come out. Warren