PDA

View Full Version : Review for Bavarian Werkstatte in UT

04330i
03-17-2014, 07:21 PM
I am very impressed at the professionalism and attention to detail this local BMW only shop has shown. I am a very detail oriented person and pickup on the little things that most shops tend to forget or ignore. The owner and mechanic, Chris, is an awesome and down to earth guy who worked with me on the large amount of repairs I needed to get done on my 330i to get it running and driving like new. If you are looking for a reasonably priced place that only uses OEM parts and has 15+ years of experience in the BMW world, don't hesitate to bring it to this shop. No, I don't work there. It is just hard to find a reasonably priced, honest, detail oriented mechanic, and when I do, I like to share so that others don't have to go through the experience of getting screwed by a shop that is overpriced and doesn't complete the job thoroughly.

Avetiso
03-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the info! Always love to see reviews about shops; it's hard to find a good one.

gmurphy
03-18-2014, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the info! Always love to see reviews about shops; it's hard to find a good one.

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk