PDA

View Full Version : German Collision Center Open House w/ BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter 3/22

derbo
03-19-2014, 07:17 AM
Where:
German Collision Center
1140 Harrison St
San Francisco, CA 94103

When:
9am-12pm 3/22/14 Saturday

Description:
We're teaming up with BMW Car Club of America Golden Gate Chapter and opening up our home to you on Saturday March 22 from 9am to 12pm. Come by early to enjoy some coffee, chat it up with a bunch of car enthusiasts, and have the chance to check out some über rare classic cars! Early birds will get VIP parking in our main lounge to show off their rides.

My old boss is hosting an open house at the body shop. Come out and check out some local cars!

This will be there.
https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1240476_844978255529090_583315487_n.jpg

I am seeing if I can make it :D

johnrando
03-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Interesting Derek. I wonder if this is some coordinated effort. Got this from the LA CCA.

Meet & Greet Bavarian Workshop

Saturday, March 22 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM

Join us for a morning of BMW friends and cars. Marc Norris always has something interesting to look at his shop. Start your morning with coffee and snacks, spend some time talking about your cars and checking out each others' cars, and you'll still have the rest of the day to do whatever else your weekend includes. Come find out why someone would flatbed their BMW 80 miles just to have it worked on at Bavarian Workshop.

There is no cost for this event, but please RSVP (click here) so we have enough coffee for you.
Bavarian Workshop2
23710 Vanowen St, West Hills, CA 91307 (click on the logo for a map)

Bavarian Workshop is the oldest BMW repair facility in the greater Los Angeles area. They opened our doors in 1978, as BMW Independent Workshop. Dedicated to the concept of personalized BMW service and repair, they provide their customers with a higher level of service and value for their money than was the expected for their driving machine. This unique commitment is time-consuming, detail-oriented and dependent upon the considerable expertise and resourcefulness of their professionally trained BMW certified staff.

LivesNearCostco
03-19-2014, 07:41 AM
I have been members of both chapters, and for some reason--it predates my membership--the Golden Gate and Los Angeles chapters don't love each other and don't coordinate anything. I think they both like promoting these type of tech/social events and just chose the same Saturday.

LA and Golden Gate both get along with San Diego (because San Diegans are just so friendly and awesome!, and LA/San Diego coordinate some stuff, but GG/San Diego are farther apart so not much chance to coordinate, except maybe at O'fest 2013, where GG ran the driving school and San Diego ran the AutoX.

johnrando
03-19-2014, 07:51 AM
Wow, kinda hafta laugh a little. Good info though.

danewilson77
03-19-2014, 07:52 AM
I guess I'm no longer confortable advertising, promoting, or discussing CCA events (or those in which they are involved) on ZHPmafia.com

I Apologize for any inconvenience.

Thread locked.