PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a BMW 330 ZHP. Located in Wisconsin.

Wisco
02-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Year(s):2004-2006
Budget:$20K or a little more
Desired location of vehicle: Anywhere. Midwest preferred. (located in Wisconsin)
Desired Mileage: Low. Ideally 30K or less. I want a "perfect car"
Transmission type: 6MT
Desired number of Doors: 4
Desired Color combos: Imola red, but mostly not silver
Desired Packages: Cold weather, xenons, fold-down rear seats
Funds lined up? Almost. May need to finance part of purchase
Have a car you need to sell first? Old POS Saturn that I need to keep to get to and from work.

I'm looking to buy in the next 6 months and am willing to wait for the right car.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Year(s):2004-2006
Budget:$20K or a little more
Desired location of vehicle: Anywhere. Midwest preferred. (located in Wisconsin)
Desired Mileage: Low. Ideally 30K or less. I want a "perfect car"
Transmission type: 6MT
Desired number of Doors: 4
Desired Color combos: Imola red, but mostly not silver
Desired Packages: Cold weather, xenons, fold-down rear seats
Funds lined up? Almost. May need to finance part of purchase
Have a car you need to sell first? Old POS Saturn that I need to keep to get to and from work.

I'm looking to buy in the next 6 months and am willing to wait for the right car.

You will have a beautiful, unmolested ZHP, my friend. Can't wait to see what you end up with.

M0nk3y
02-23-2011, 07:00 PM
GL with your search, you certainly know what you want. Took me around 4 months to find the Z4M I wanted.

Wisco
02-23-2011, 07:48 PM
You will have a beautiful, unmolested ZHP, my friend. Can't wait to see what you end up with.

I'm really happy I found this place full of nice people and lots of information. Feelers out already.... the fun begins.

BCS_ZHP
02-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Wisco,
I live in Northern Virginia, work for Oshkosh Defense and am up in your area about twice a month. If you find any prospects down my way, let me know and I'll go take a look for you. Come to think of it, I do know where a 2005 coupe black, alcantara, 6spd, 45K miles is located but he was looking for $22K. It was the 1st ZHP I looked at and drove last August, nice car but the guy was in the mid-20's at that time, has since come down a bit. If 2 doors less interests you, I could check to see if its still available.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Ditto if you find one in San Diego. We will make sure Shane puts an eye on anything you're looking at around here.