PDA

View Full Version : NSFW forum

Marcus-SanDiego
02-23-2011, 10:12 PM
The NSFW forum was eliminated from the site today. Casey does tremendous work -- no doubt about it. The elimination of the forum does not reflect on Casey one bit. Indeed, Casey's corner still remains.

The NSFW forum, though, does not fit in with what I'm trying to do with ZHPMafia.com.

I'm sure that some will be disappointed that the forum is no longer on the site. I apologize to those people.

C Withers Media
02-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I approve of this message totally... Shooting and sharing mixed content can be risky business as well so this probably helps keep me out of trouble with the beautiful models I work with.

For any who are interested in seeing more photos from any portion of a set that I share on ZHPmafia.com, you can always view it in full at www.cwithersmedia.webs.com or friend me on facebook and I can link you sample shots in chat... Casey Withers is how to find me facebook.

Thanks Marcus.

Casey

Marcus-SanDiego
02-23-2011, 10:32 PM
And I approve of Casey's message. Casey isn't going anywhere. But if you want to view his content, absolutely be sure to follow the link he has provided.

az3579
02-24-2011, 02:37 AM
There was nothing posted in the NSFW forum anyway, so it was unnecessary.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Just a few things here and there. Not extensive.

az3579
02-25-2011, 01:56 PM
It said 0 posts from the main page..... ??

kayger12
02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
It said 0 posts from the main page..... ??

On purpose. You had to click in and enter the password to see anything. There were a bunch of pics and posts in there.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-25-2011, 02:55 PM
On purpose. You had to click in and enter the password to see anything. There were a bunch of pics and posts in there.

Correct. It was password protected. If you didn't go in, it showed 0 posts.

C Withers Media
02-25-2011, 08:29 PM
There was nothing posted in the NSFW forum anyway, so it was unnecessary.

LOL...Talk about missing the boat man....Hit me up, I can get you up to speed.

az3579
02-27-2011, 07:09 AM
I never visited that section of the site because unfortunately, wherever I am, there is always someone looking over my should. I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Oh well.