PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a BMW 330 ZHP

gfunkenswizz
02-24-2011, 01:24 PM
I know that i'm not the only one looking for one of these amazing machines, Ive already had two of them slip passed me in the last 3 days. I cant seem to get to them fast enough. But I'm on the hunt and ready to buy. Anywhere between $10-20,000 to help broaden the search but I am really picky. I am looking for a good deal on a 6-speed manual, four door, moon roof in Mystic Blue or Alpine White. Lower miles in good or excellent condition with all service records and clean VIN number available somewhere in the San Diego area. Will consider travel if the price is right. I know that's not too much to ask for from a car that is going like hot cakes, in the most sought after colors but I want what I want, and this is it. Please keep your eyes peeled for it and let me know. Thanks

Marcus-SanDiego
02-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of ZHP Mafia members in San Diego and SoCal. We will be on the lookout.

Good luck with your search.

tripod06
02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Buddy! not to be the biggest rain cloud ever but it took me 2 years to find me the right one, but also i wasn't SERIOUSLY looking for a car until i saw the one i just got. i know the importance of being picky and you should be picky! this is an amazing machine and i love every moment that i am in it. i along with Marcus will be on the lookout for you given i usually find some pretty good ones. but i haven't looked much since i am afriad to see what i may have missed out on haha.

gfunkenswizz
02-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Yea i'm not really expecting one to fall from the sky, I just want to express that I'm a serious buyer who has the money and is ready for a deal if one comes around, and you have to be picky about it in my opinion this is the car i have to fall in love with and spend thousands of dollars on. The juice has to be worth the squeeze in my opinion.Thanks for looking for me.

kayger12
02-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the site. Good luck with your search.

mimalmo
02-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome. Hang out here and you'll frequently see postings of cars for sale.

danewilson77
02-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Gfunk.....GLWP. Good seeing you here. Be patient...you'll have one soon enough.

tripod06
02-24-2011, 02:51 PM
man buddy i'll be honest, if it wasn't for this site, i wouldn't have found my car. thank god and Marcus for this site! haha

Mtnman
02-24-2011, 04:54 PM
welcome. i hope we can help you find the perfect car...

gr330zhp
02-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the site!

It took me just over a year to find mine, finding the right one is the best part. Good luck with your search. Any questions, let me know :)

MisterMotorist
03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I looked intensely for two months. My advice is to scrutinize ads very carefully. I found that many people (and dealers) do not correctly identify ZHPs, so you have to look at the photos and specs carefully. When I found mine, the dealer had identified the wrong transmission in the ad - I thought about it for a full day and finally called - it was what I wanted, so I drove up and signed the scroll....

EDIT: Oh, and Marcus was a HUGE help to me - going far out of his way to give me guidance and encouragement.

Mtnman
03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
look at this....http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?1509-Wow-how-bout-this-04

gfunkenswizz
03-08-2011, 07:26 PM
yea i took a look at this one from another site its exactly what i want but may be a little out of my price range. Thank you for posting it for me though I appreciate you guys helping me out. Ive got the itch, but im also trying to think logically about the car I decide on and not go out of pocket for something that i can find for cheaper somewhere else. I'm taking all of the advice from this site and trying to be patient about it. It will come to me eventually I know this to be true.

Marcus-SanDiego
03-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Yep. Just be patient.

Acyd
03-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Took me like 6-8 months. Came up on Cars.com at like 4pm one day. I called the dealer and they said they still had it, and i drove 2 hours up new jersey to see it that day. Bought it the next. 79k miles in pristine shape for 15,400$. For the shape this car was in, i think i got a really good deal.

Keep looking! Dont settle for something you 100% want. Good luck!