PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Rear Wheel Offset Question/Feedback

JGomon
08-13-2014, 07:36 PM
This has probably been covered but I am having trouble finding any pre-posted information with my exact question.
Here is my situation. I am buying a 2005 coupe and will be buying a set of Staggerd CSL style wheels. Not sure which one yet, but there are several I like. My question is this, the rim sizes are as follows....Front is 18x8.5 with et35. Rear is 18x9.5 with ET??. I will be running 235/40-18's up front and a 255/35-18 in the rear. I need to know a PROVEN OFFSET for the rear that will not rub on the shock tower or the outer fender lip.
I know of a Coupe ZHP with this very setup except he is running 265's in the rear with a lowered suspension and no rubbing. I have no way of contacting him to ask what offset he is running, but i know he has the CSL style wheels. Any help is appreciated and I apologize if this has been covered in another post. I'm a newbie here so l please have patience.
I will post pics of the car when I get it next week. I would love to have the tires and wheels sitting in the garage when I get back from picking it up, hence the urgency.
Thanks in advance.......