PDA

View Full Version : pilotnick's 2004 ZHP coupe build thread

pilotnick1203
08-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Taking under advisement a few fellow members to stop posting in the general forum and make make a build thread. So here I am. I recently bought a 2004 330Ci ZHP in January. The car was in Miami, one owner, clean title, and looked pretty nice for 137k miles. The car is silver, which wasn't really what I wanted but it was clean so I was like what the hell send it over. Shipping was covered by the dealer, and was hassle free. First thing I noticed was the heater did not work, fixed easily. Figured out AC didn't work when summer hit, was a bit salty about that since it was in Florida, but fixed. There was a bit dent above the A pillar on the roof, so I had all dings taken out. Wheel and boot were re done by coby. Still buffing out some scratches, but looking good. The not so good part. FRONT seal leak on the step, been contemplating a manual swap. My dad thinks repair the auto, I think manual. Was a bit shocked to find a big puddle of trans fluid on the garage floor again, I usually clean it so I can gage it. I have four options, repair the auto, do a swap, buy the e30 I want to rebuild and tune with a manual, or maybe make a track car. Opinion? That's where I am at guys, the new BMW performance strut and intake came in today. Later on I want to get a rear shock tower brace, hopefully 6spd, M3 GT hood, BMW performance splitters, Quad TSE, mangaflow, or eisenmann exhaust, CF rear diffuser, AA supercharger if I can ever afford that LOL