PDA

View Full Version : Garage close to Indianapolis, IN

san
09-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Columbus, IN, which is less than an hour from Indianapolis IN. Can anybody recommend me BMW garage close to the area? I need to get my diff bushing replaced and I am not sure where I should get it done.

Thanks!

ELCID86
09-29-2014, 04:18 PM
If not try Bimmershops.com and Angie's List.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

san
09-29-2014, 04:40 PM
I tried bimmershops.com and only 2 options came up... When I called one of them to get a quote for diff bushing replacement, the guy had no clue what I was talking about, he asked me if i was sure if my car has a diff!!

So I thought I would see if anyone recommends any shop that they had a good experience with...

tkundhi
09-29-2014, 04:48 PM
bimrs.org

vaughnmotorwerks.com

brettbimmer
09-29-2014, 04:54 PM
I purchased my ZHP from the original owner in Indianapolis, and he is a forum member here - 1Mmike. You may be able to reach him via PM as he may have some ideas. He's a long time Bimmer enthusiast.

Sent from my pineapple under the sea.

ELCID86
09-29-2014, 04:56 PM
I tried bimmershops.com and only 2 options came up... When I called one of them to get a quote for diff bushing replacement, the guy had no clue what I was talking about, he asked me if i was sure if my car has a diff!!

So I thought I would see if anyone recommends any shop that they had a good experience with...

What's a diff?? :dunno that's funny!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

C00KIE M0NSTER
09-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey OP, if you don't find anything in Indiana, there's a great indy shop called MWorks Garage here in Cincinnati. It is about an hour and a half from Indianapolis.

san
10-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the inputs guys... Appreciate it...