PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Low Mileage BMW 330 ZHP Cabrio / Convertible!

Silber92
03-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Year(s): Prefer '05 or '06, but will consider an '04 in a pinch.
Budget: Fair Market Value. Don't think I'm willing to go over $24,500 though.
Desired location of vehicle: The nearer the better, but I've traveled to TX and VA to buy cars before.
Desired Mileage: Preference is under 40,000. The lower the better.
Transmission type: Manual. No exceptions.
Desired number of Doors: Um, 2...
Desired Color combos: Not into reds, or blues. Beyond that, don't care too much. Alpine Weiss is really growing on me. Prefer Alcantara, or natural brown interior.
Desired Packages: Must have: Heated seats, Xenons; prefer not to have navigation or PDC.
Funds lined up? Yep.
Have a car you need to sell first? Not really. I will have a very clean '03 Sapphire black over sand 5spd cabrio to unload when I find my car...

That pretty much sums it up. I'm looking for the usual stuff, all books and records, full set of keys, clean title. I'm looking to keep this car for a long time, and am willing to pay top dollar for the right one.

Thanks in advance for any promising leads!

Michael

danewilson77
03-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the Mafia!!!

GLWP!

nk_zhp
03-05-2011, 01:23 PM
No *exactly* what you are looking for, but just a suggestion. http://www.zhpregistry.net/forsale/DisplayListing.aspx?id=94

Silber92
03-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up, but I have already been in contact with the seller. From the additional pics he sent last week, the car looks very straight. Small dent in the hood near the kidney grille, a few chips here and there, otherwise very clean. Selling it because he doesn't drive it enough, and he doesn't want his soon to be 16 daughter asking to use it as her car.

I don't know, I had a '92 E30 cabrio that was the same color combo, so I'm certainly not going to rule it out.

For the mileage, the price doesn't seem too bad. And DFW isn't too far either. Hmm...

Marcus-SanDiego
03-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Michael, with your budget, you are in the driver's seat. You should be able to find a very low-mileage ZHP. Be patient. The right one is going to pop up.

Silber92
09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Well, I am still looking...if anyone has been on the fence about whether or not to part with their seldom driven 6spd convertible, let me know!

I've seen a few come and go that I probably should have pullled the trigger on, but for whatever stupid reason didn't.

Actually revised my mileage requirements down, prefer under 40K, which only makes this more of a challenge.

If anyone has any leads, please send them my way.

Thanks!

echo46
09-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Good luck, I will start looking.

omegaman
10-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Michael,

I sent you a pm. I have considered it in the past but at this point the depreciation may mean it's best to just keep it. I forgot to mention in the pm that the car has nav and pdc which you say you don't want. We are in NV so it is quite far for you.

Cheers