PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BMW 330 ZHP in Imola Red (close to California)

sarmen
03-09-2011, 01:08 PM
So like the title says guys. I need a little help looking for a ZHP.
-interior(doesnt matter)
-exterior imola red(must)
-manual
-close to california is a plus
-under $16k
-under 100k miles
-coupe would be nice, but i dont mind sedan, but not convertible.

Thanks for the help =] :roundel

mikeyb74
03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Sedan, Coupe, or Convertible?

sarmen
03-09-2011, 01:44 PM
sorry forgot about that, i would like coupe, but sedan is ok too, not so interested in vert

sarmen
04-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Bump.. still looking for the right one :eeps

Marcus-SanDiego
04-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Really is amazing how tough it can be to find the right ZHP, huh?

sarmen
04-01-2011, 09:59 PM
yea its really hard.

ive seen a couple that i could consider, but i dont want to ever think like um.... o wish it had alcantara interior or wish it was 2dr not 4dr.

you know what i mean?

sarmen
04-01-2011, 10:01 PM
But dont get me wrong ive seen alot that i would get in a heart beat but they were too far for me

Marcus-SanDiego
04-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I know what you mean. When I first started looking for mine, I had some firm ideas of what I wanted. Eventually, though, I started reevaluating my preferences. Once I allowed more cars into the equation, things really opened up. Additionally, traveling was a must for me. I wanted to use the entire US as a shopping base. Regional buying can be difficult when it comes to the ZHP. There aren't a lot of them for sale, so restricting yourself to a small area will hamper your ability to find the right one.

johnrando
04-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I think I bumped my search area up to 100 miles to find mine, and eventually I found it 40 miles away. It helps if you know how far you are willing to go, and what major metropolitan areas are within reach of that (or if you need to stretch your mileage to hit another largely populated area)... because let's face it, that's where most of them will be. John

Terry
04-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Indeed! I originally was looking local and for Alpine White.....Next thing you know I'm buying a red car from New Jersey (I'm in Southern CA).

Patience and you will find your baby, Sarmen :)

Marcus-SanDiego
04-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Indeed! I originally was looking local and for Alpine White.....Next thing you know I'm buying a red car from New Jersey (I'm in Southern CA).

Patience and you will find your baby, Sarmen :)

I was looking for the same car in SoCal. Forget it. Eventually I ended up with an imola red coupe in Denver.

sarmen
04-01-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm in the SoCal area too, let me say its really hard find one from here. I have expanded my search like 500miles but its still hard, seems like their all in the east coast.