PDA

View Full Version : New Pics

prowlerflyer
03-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Finally got a break in the weather to was and wax the car. Not a full detail, but winter freshen up. I also put the style 135's on a week ago since the snow is all gone. The PZeros and crappy Newport roads really don't agree, the steering is quite darty with every pothole and crack. The price to pay with wide HP tires. Pics are with a camera phone so not the best.

How do I post pics right into the thread?

Marcus-SanDiego
03-19-2011, 06:52 AM
Finally got a break in the weather to was and wax the car. Not a full detail, but winter freshen up. I also put the style 135's on a week ago since the snow is all gone. The PZeros and crappy Newport roads really don't agree, the steering is quite darty with every pothole and crack. The price to pay with wide HP tires. Pics are with a camera phone so not the best.

How do I post pics right into the tread?

You are currently using the attachment function at ZHPMafia.com. That's not optimal. Instead, you should host your pictures at a place like photobucket.com. After that, you can easily post pictures here -- by using [IMG] tags.

This post (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?465-Navigating-ZHPMafia.com) should help with the picture stuff.

I'm also moving this thread to the ZHP Mafia Gallery.

danewilson77
03-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Looks great.

Droid Bionic! Boom! Winning!

C Withers Media
03-19-2011, 09:47 AM
looks good

mkrazit
03-19-2011, 10:55 AM
I wondered where this car went! prowlerflyer, you were the cross-country buyer that beat me out of David's ZHP. You got a helluva deal w/ all those wheels and tires and the TS2. Obvious the car has been catered to by an enthusiast -- hope it serves you well!

prowlerflyer
03-19-2011, 12:12 PM
More than just cross country, cross ocean! I was living in Japan (actually afloat in the south west Pacific) when I nailed this down with David. You're right, fantastic deal and an exceptionally maintained car (really the selling point, but I am not going to kick the TS2 out of bed). He also provided every nut and bolt to covert back to the stock set-up, if one didn't want the TS2 (not me of course). Hopefully, it will continue to be enthusiast owned. I was undoubtedly a Porsche enthusiast for over 20 years and now I am happily learning the ropes for BMW. I'll work on a few more full body shots, they were too large when I posted it this morning.

tripod06
03-20-2011, 09:00 AM
that engine bay looks incredible. bet that is super fun to drive!