PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: BMW 330 ZHP

ZoomVT
03-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Year(s): Any
Budget: 10-14k.
Desired location of vehicle: As Close to the northeast as possible. Willing to go to the right car. Probably no further than Central Time Zone. As far south as the Carolinas.
Desired Mileage: Prefer below 100k or around
Transmission type: Manual
Desired number of Doors: 4 door preferred. 2 door will be considered
Desired Color combos: Surprise me. Prefer Brownish/reddish interior (cinnamon, etc). Silver paint might be the least desirable but I also like it.
Desired Packages: ZHP. ZCW almost a must (i'll go without for the right car). ZPP not a priority but would be nice.
Funds lined up? Yes
Have a car you need to sell first? No.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site.
I am a member at bimmerfest and currently drive a 08 328xi that is going back from lease. I have made up my mind that I'm looking for an older already depreciated vehicle to keep forever and save some money on the payments for other things in life. Until recently I was fairly open to different models but the more I have been looking at 330 ZHP, the more I am leaning towards one. Finding a community like this makes it even more attractive.

I'll admit that I don't know a whole lot about this model but I am slowly picking up on it. I have put my requirements above but I'm open to being educated if my request is unreasonable. I am still trying to learn the proper value of these cars but i have seen some interesting for sale ads, I just don't know if they are good deals or not.

I am also looking at other models (2002 330, 2002-2005 5series), but if i find a ZHP I would prefer it. It also seems that there is a good amount of inventory of these cars and that it is most likely to fit my budget.

I am interested in finalizing this purchase very soon. Any leads and help is greatly appreciated.

mimalmo
03-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Welcome.

Marcus-SanDiego
03-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Zoom, good luck with the purchase. Be sure to scour the classifieds section here.

Also, feel free to formally introduce yourself in the new members section.

Welcome to the site.

danewilson77
03-19-2011, 11:43 AM
GLWP! Welcome to your new addiction and family. We will help harness the true potential of that addiction.

Droid Bionic! Boom! Winning!

ZoomVT
03-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks everyone! Now how about you sell me your precious? :)

danewilson77
03-19-2011, 11:55 AM
$18k and its yours.

Droid X! Srs Legitness!