PDA

View Full Version : Eye Candy Contest booty....

MrMaico
03-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Not THAT kind of booty! :biggrin

Just wanted to show off the winnings from the ZHPMafia Eye Candy photo contest and to again say thank you to all the sponsors and also to Marcus and Dane for making it happen.

Thanks to.......

Detailers Domain (Sonax Wheel Cleaner)

$25 gift cert (spent on--ATE Super Blue and clear reflectors that I plan to paint Imola Red)
Casey at C. Withers Media (poster :wub)

Khoalty.com (interior LED kit)

http://mrmaico.smugmug.com/Cars/BMW-ZHP-misc/IMG0795/1224161270_uB4zn-XL.jpg

I had almost forgotten that I also won another photo contest a couple of years ago put on by British Motorcycle Gear. They wanted a picture of you wearing some of their gear and I won my choice of a complete riding outfit consisting of a jacket, pants and gloves. All still hanging in a closet with the tags on.:-)

http://www.britishmotorcyclegear.com/clients/contest1.asp

http://mrmaico.smugmug.com/Cars/BMW-ZHP-misc/barry-mercury-jacket-large/1225262999_vM5ba-L.jpg

Barry

danewilson77
03-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Quite a rake. Very nicely done and well deserved my friend.

Just so you know.....ECS didn't provide sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just don't want someone getting the credit, that doesn't deserve it.

C Withers Media
03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Looks like a pretty good haul Barry... Glad the photo made it safe and intact... Congratulations again sir.

Barry, I am not sure if you care but that photo I sent you is of Francine Sablan who is an up and coming fitness model getting ready to tear it up in the pro circuit and is currently featured in the April Issue of Ironman Magazine on pg.183.

Marcus-SanDiego
03-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Barry, very nice.

pyreguy
03-22-2011, 04:36 PM
That photo will be a collectors item it sounds like. Very cool! Plus, it's really nice to look at in the mean time.

Sent using alien technology and Tapatalk

static667
03-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Nice run of goodies there. Enjoy the spoils of victory!

Johnmadd
03-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Im glad to see someone enjoy the free stuff, I enjoy someone getting free stuff even if it's not me or even anyone I know, it just makes me happy for someone else to be happy:-). Sounds lame huh, it is true though for me.

Ryans323i
03-23-2011, 07:50 AM
Nice winnings!

MrMaico
03-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Thank you everyone! Now I'm waiting for spring to return so I can get back to getting the ZHP ready for the summer. Been looking at Porter Cable detailing packages today. My car could use a good paint correction.

Quite a rake. Very nicely done and well deserved my friend.

Just so you know.....ECS didn't provide sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just don't want someone getting the credit, that doesn't deserve it.

Thanks Dane! Edited to reflect reality.

Looks like a pretty good haul Barry... Glad the photo made it safe and intact... Congratulations again sir.

Barry, I am not sure if you care but that photo I sent you is of Francine Sablan who is a Rookie professional fitness model getting ready to tear it up in the pro circuit and is currently featured in the April Issue of Ironman Magazine on pg.183.

Thank you Casey! Yes, Francine made it safe and sound. Gonna have to make a trip to Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy of Ironman. :-)