PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): HPI Ford GT Gran Turismo RC Car 1/10 scale - NEW

Terry
03-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey Folks,

New and in the original box - never driven. Just sat on the coffee table for display here in my apartment. Was given to me last year by my ex-business partner and now I'm having to sell it to make rent. I think original msrp on this is $240. Yours for $150 and I'll even cover shipping. All you need is 8 AA batteries for the controller and you're good to go.

HPI Racing link to this specific model: http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/10785/

http://www.hpiracing.com/graphics/kits/10785/picblock_05.jpg
http://www.hpiracing.com/graphics/kits/10785/chassis.jpg

FEATURES & SPECS:
Introducing the HPI E10 RTR Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II designed by Gran Turismo (200mm) version! With realistic scale looks, you will be amazed at the intricate detailing on this special edition E10 car!

The E10 is the perfect RTR (Ready To Run) car for the new or casual RC car hobbyist, and its detailed scale looks will impress anyone who sees it in action, while its ease of use, durability, handling and performance make it easy for the E10 RTR Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II designed by Gran Turismo (200mm) owner to impress on the street as well!

The E10 RTR Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II designed by Gran Turismo (200mm) is a fully-detailed, officially licensed replica of the iconic race car symbol from the Gran Turismo racing video game available on the Sony Playstation video game console series. The E10 RTR Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II designed by Gran Turismo (200mm) features a fully Ready-To-Run (RTR) 4WD chassis fitted with an authentic Ford GT LM spec II bodyshell with official Gran Turismo graphics. It's right out of Gran Turismo!

This is one amazing car, without the amazing price tag! Imagine having this one-of-a-kind authentic racing replica sitting on your shelf, ready to take for a spin whenever you please! You will truly feel closer to the game and a part of history as you drive this model in your driveway or local RC race track!

FEATURES:
Painted & Trimmed Body
Adjustable Body Mounts
Quick Change Battery Holder
Shaft Drive 4WD System
Shock Absorbing Foam Bumper
High Torque Saturn 27T 540 Motor
7.2V Rechargeable Battery
AC Charger
TF-1 AM Radio System with RF-1 Receiver and SF-1 Steering Servo
EN-1 Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
Treaded Street Tires
5-Spoke "Mag" Type Wheels
Full RTR Package! - Only requires 8 "AA" Alkalines for Transmitter

TECHNICAL SPECS:
Length: 14.8” (375mm)
Wheelbase: 10” (255mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
Drive System: Shaft Drive 4WD
Drive Ratio: 7.48:1

Cheers - Terry

Gheybe
03-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Since my Nitro RC car literally exploded, I've been thinking about picking one of these up...

Not right now thought. Good luck man.

Terry
03-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Gheybe, that is a cool looking signature picture! :)

No problem. There's a chance I'll still have it when you are ready.

-Terry

alahuakmah
04-18-2011, 02:12 PM
u still hav it? i would love to buy

alahuakmah
04-18-2011, 02:17 PM
same price?

Terry
04-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Sorry, most of the time my email notifications go into my spam folder. Doh.

It ended up selling. Found a new home as it went to a man who gave it to his son as a surprise gift. Good luck in your search. I'm sure you'll find one soon. They seem to pop up frequently.

-T

danewilson77
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Still for sale?

Terry?

Terry
07-24-2013, 06:03 AM
SOLD to a father who surprised his son...over a year ago. Again, sorry I didn't close the thread.

danewilson77
07-24-2013, 11:39 AM
SOLD to a father who surprised his son...over a year ago. Again, sorry I didn't close the thread.

Copy. Good seeing you around Terry.

Why did you end up selling? Maintenance?

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

Terry
07-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Haha.

Well, it was a gift from a friend and I didn't have the time to get involved in another hobbie.. $$ went towards ZHP maintenance items though ;)

-Terry