PDA

View Full Version : This is where I got my ZHP -- Autosport (Richmond, Virginia) Review

Johnmadd
03-28-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.autosportllc.com/
This guy is definitely an enthusiast, he has a couple euro spec bimmers including an old alpina bi-turbo e30 ready for restoration. I should buy it. He only buys cars that have maintenance history, also a very nice guy. I would give him some zhp mafia cards but DW is holding them all.

Johnmadd
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Oh, and its where I got my 03 zhp.with 99,000 on it for 12,000$

danewilson77
03-29-2011, 03:08 AM
http://www.autosportllc.com/
This guy is definitely an enthusiast, he has a couple euro spec bimmers including an old alpina bi-turbo e30 ready for restoration. I should buy it. He only buys cars that have maintenance history, also a very nice guy. I would give him some zhp mafia cards but DW is holding them all.

If you weren't skeered to come over...I could give you some, and give you your SRS part that's been on my desk for 2 months.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Johnmadd
03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
When should I come over man? I seen your spot at the library, nice.

danewilson77
03-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Today around 1600? PM me your phone number so I can call you.

Johnmadd
03-30-2011, 08:32 AM
I have to work until 5:30 pm and carpool with someone so I wont get home until 6:30. Will pm # in a little bi, boss is walking around..

danewilson77
03-30-2011, 09:21 AM
I will be home around 2200.....full blown rehearsal tonight....as first show is Sunday night at 1730...

http://www.dailypress.com/videobeta/

Look for "The Living Passover"

Wife is there, center stage - out front, time 00:27. Yeah....she's a rockstar.

johnrando
03-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Very cool.

Johnmadd
03-30-2011, 09:43 AM
That is a big production.

danewilson77
03-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Tis.......12 shows in total, for the next 4 weekends.

rvariverguy
01-23-2012, 09:47 AM
I spoke to Jon, really nice guy. I wanted his opinion on shops in Richmond that are trustworthy. He said he's actually expanding his business, taking over a larger space in the same complex out by the airport. He plans to add one or two full time mechanics and do full servicing and detailing for BMW, Audi, etc. He said it should be off the ground by summer. Just thought you guys might like to know.

Johnmadd
01-23-2012, 07:27 PM
How do you know him? Glad to hear of his success and expansion.

rvariverguy
01-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't know him at all. I came across his website and sent an inquiry email because the whole thing sounded interesting (buyer's agent to find what you want, partial ownership of ridiculously expensive cars, etc.). We got to chatting about ZHPs and independent shops in Richmond, which is when he told me his expansion plans. That's all. Friend of yours?

Johnmadd
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't know him at all. I came across his website and sent an inquiry email because the whole thing sounded interesting (buyer's agent to find what you want, partial ownership of ridiculously expensive cars, etc.). We got to chatting about ZHPs and independent shops in Richmond, which is when he told me his expansion plans. That's all. Friend of yours?

I was just curious of your relationship. I only know him from buying my car, met him twice and checked out his project cars, cool guy. Yes his business is interesting, such nice vehicles for such good prices, he knows what he's buying and flips it for the quick profit. I bought mine from him from a consignment and he let me get such a good deal that my check was signed straight the the owner, he made almost nothing off of me... did I mention this guy is cool? :)

rvariverguy
01-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Nice! Yeah, he said he will definitely take on a full time mechanic so he can focus some energy on growing the business and not have to devote all of his energy to the wrench work. He wants to do high end detailing and executive maintenance services. Things like dropping your car off when going out of town on business and he'd provide transport to/from the airport and have your car ready when you get back.

Johnmadd
01-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice! Yeah, he said he will definitely take on a full time mechanic so he can focus some energy on growing the business and not have to devote all of his energy to the wrench work. He wants to do high end detailing and executive maintenance services. Things like dropping your car off when going out of town on business and he'd provide transport to/from the airport and have your car ready when you get back.

That makes sense since he is right there.