PDA

View Full Version : 2M Autobody (San Diego auto body shop)

Marcus-SanDiego
11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
So, I really enjoy my cars. I enjoy them for a host of reasons. But one thing about me is that I like some of the small things.

For example, I recently had 2M Autobody -- which is next door to Euro Auto Spot (how convenient) -- paint my M3 mirrors Imola red.

You guys know that M3 sticker that goes on the bottom of the mirror? Well, most body shops would have scraped it off, thrown it away, and then painted the mirrors Imola red.

Look how 2M handled it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/marcussandiego/mirrorsticker-1.jpg

Funny thing is that no one can see that attention to detail. And unless I tell someone, they'd never even know about it. But it's one of my favorite things on my car. Haha. They removed the sticker (carefully), painted the mirrors, put the sticker back on, and then clear coated the sticker. That's some OG stuff right there. I'm sure they don't do that for every customer, and I am sure they were just showing me some family love, but it's appreciated. I'm lucky that so many in San Diego take good care of me.

If any San Diego forum members are looking to get some paintwork done, I think you know who I endorse these days.

gr330zhp
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Thats soo cool! Wish I was there so they could paint my splitters :D

Marcus-SanDiego
11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Thats soo cool! Wish I was there so they could paint my splitters :D

Yep. We're lucky to have some good shops right here in San Diego.

2M Auto Body
11-19-2010, 03:00 PM
:p

Marcus-SanDiego
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Bump for San Diego guys.