PDA

View Full Version : Site will get more popular as Google crawls the site more and more

Marcus-SanDiego
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I keep track of ZHP Mafia on Google. I also keep track of Google bots on ZHP Mafia. There has been a big uptick in Google activity on the site of late. Eventually, when someone is looking for something ZHP related, they'll find this site at the top of the listings.

That's when membership here will climb.

I notice today that there are more zhpmafia threads being listed when I search "zhp mafia" on google.

Slowly but surely.

danewilson77
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Yup....the more divers subjects we have...the better.

Marcus-SanDiego
12-03-2010, 05:30 PM
As I said, I monitor the site closely. I also monitor how the site shows up in Google searches.

BMW ZHP now results in zhpmafia.com showing up on page two of the search. We're making strides, peeps. Making strides.

We now show up ahead of e46fan.

kayger12
12-03-2010, 05:33 PM
As I said, I monitor the site closely. I also monitor how the site shows up in Google searches.

BMW ZHP now results in zhpmafia.com showing up on page two of the search. We're making strides, peeps. Making strides.

We now show up ahead of e46fan.

Anything that we can do to help move it up the list?

Marcus-SanDiego
12-03-2010, 05:38 PM
One thing is always helpful. If you guys enjoy this site, be sure to tell others about it. It's word of mouth that will help us grow. I most certainly don't want any of you guys to spam other sites with links to ZHPMafia.com. But if you find a time when it makes sense to link here, then feel free to do it.

It's important to have link ins from stronger sites. It gives our site more power -- and makes it so that searches will be higher up the relevancy ladder.

330 ZHP, meanwhile, yields a Google search that places us on the first page. Excellent.

Marcus-SanDiego
12-15-2010, 08:13 PM
We are now consistently showing up on page one and two of Google searches. Looking very good.