PDA

View Full Version : We get hacked?

Go Horns!
12-23-2016, 06:50 PM
When I do a google search I get a message the site is hacked. When I click I get some weird site that is not this site.

fredo
12-23-2016, 07:11 PM
I typed "ZHP mafia" on google and nothing seems out of ordinary. Is that what you typed ?

fredo
12-23-2016, 07:13 PM
I can reproduce what you said. Strange.

danewilson77
12-23-2016, 08:38 PM
I've been using the full site to stay caught up. One has to wonder what we did before TT. The vicious hack and subsequent fix to TT is going to cost me big money. Couldn't have happened at a less opportune time with the Holidays being upon us. When I can get the funds, I'll get it back online for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

danewilson77
12-23-2016, 08:40 PM
This hack affects mobile browser only.

danewilson77
12-23-2016, 08:42 PM
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?11237-Tapatalk-Update&p=513016#post513016

WOLFN8TR
12-24-2016, 01:55 PM
I've been using the full site to stay caught up. One has to wonder what we did before TT. The vicious hack and subsequent fix to TT is going to cost me big money. Couldn't have happened at a less opportune time with the Holidays being upon us. When I can get the funds, I'll get it back online for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Dane I would be willing to donate to help cover the costs. I'm sure other members would like to help out as well. Maybe we can start a thread for donations to cover the costs of the TT fix? If every member would contribute $10 it would help out BIG Time!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

derbo
12-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Dane, Keith,

Do you know what the error is? I'm curious. I'll ask around if my friends know any web security guys.

danewilson77
12-26-2016, 08:59 PM
Hey Dane I would be willing to donate to help cover the costs. I'm sure other members would like to help out as well. Maybe we can start a thread for donations to cover the costs of the TT fix? If every member would contribute $10 it would help out BIG Time!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Dane, Keith,

Do you know what the error is? I'm curious. I'll ask around if my friends know any web security guys.

Sounds good guys. Much appreciated.

It was a DDOS attack that affects the mobile browser and results in a file 72 redirect.

johnrando
12-26-2016, 09:09 PM
I'm in for contribution.

danewilson77
12-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Thanks to all. I'm hating not having TT.

derbo
12-27-2016, 08:35 AM

It was a DDOS attack that affects the mobile browser and results in a file 72 redirect.

A file72 redirect sounds more like malicious virus/code than a full DDOS attack.

ryankokesh
12-27-2016, 10:54 AM
A file72 redirect sounds more like malicious virus/code than a full DDOS attack.

I admittedly know very little about security, but I think Derek's right. Redirect sounds like the .htaccess file was altered or something.

Whether or not that changes much of anything, I have no idea.

danewilson77
12-27-2016, 11:40 AM

I admittedly know very little about security, but I think Derek's right. Redirect sounds like the .htaccess file was altered or something.

Whether or not that changes much of anything, I have no idea.

I know less than both of you so you're most likely correct. I'll place a call into unhack.net and let them figure it out. My "free" connections didn't pan out so I've got to take the paid route now.

I appreciate everyone's support and concern thus far.

cakM3
12-27-2016, 02:18 PM
I'll place a call into unhack.net and let them figure it out. My "free" connections didn't pan out so I've got to take the paid route now.

Hopefully people will be more than willing to chip in and help you out brother :thumbsup

nextelbuddy
12-27-2016, 02:42 PM

I get that same error if I google search something ZHP related and Google displays a ZHPmafia link. when i click on it i get that error and I have to hit back and then forward again.

TheFinanceGuy
12-27-2016, 02:59 PM
I know less than both of you so you're most likely correct. I'll place a call into unhack.net and let them figure it out. My "free" connections didn't pan out so I've got to take the paid route now.

Donated via PayPal.

Thanks for your help Dane!

danewilson77
12-27-2016, 03:56 PM
Donated via PayPal.

Thanks for your help Dane!

Hopefully people will be more than willing to chip in and help you out brother :thumbsup

Thanks for the more than generous donations guys. We will get this fixed soon.

I've already placed a call and they will begin work on the site Thursday. We will be good to go within 24-48 hours of that.

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Be safe during New Years festivities. We probably need to bubble up that drinking and driving thread, but I think most around these parts are pretty responsible.

derbo
12-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the more than generous donations guys. We will get this fixed soon.

I've already placed a call and they will begin work on the site Thursday. We will be good to go within 24-48 hours of that.

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Be safe during New Years festivities. We probably need to bubble up that drinking and driving thread, but I think most around these parts are pretty responsible.

Wohoo!!

If you don't mind me asking, Can you PM me how much it is at the end? I'm curious on the level of work they do. I'm not a security engineer but I am a network admin and I do wonder what their services are like.

johnrando
12-27-2016, 10:57 PM
Donated.

zYx
12-28-2016, 05:29 AM
Me too.

WOLFN8TR
12-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Donated! :thumbsup

Wish it could be more Dane but the wife lost her job back in October.

TheFinanceGuy
12-28-2016, 09:21 AM

Sorry to hear that Gary. This is a fear that I will always have.

danewilson77
12-28-2016, 10:08 AM
Donated.

Thanks Randeaux. Also a big thank you to Gary (WOLFEN8TR) , and Botond (az3579).

Payment sent to Unhack. They are working on it now.

danewilson77
12-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Wohoo!!

If you don't mind me asking, Can you PM me how much it is at the end? I'm curious on the level of work they do. I'm not a security engineer but I am a network admin and I do wonder what their services are like.

Will do for sure.

johnrando
12-28-2016, 10:22 AM

Kind of you Gary, sorry to hear.

WOLFN8TR
12-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Sorry to hear that Gary. This is a fear that I will always have.

This is the third time she lost her job right before the Holidays in the last 6 years, it sucks. Life of a Pharma Rep.

Thanks Randeaux. Also a big thank you to Gary (WOLFEN8TR) , and Botond (az3579).

Payment sent to Unhack. They are working on it now.

Welcome Dane...

TheFinanceGuy
12-28-2016, 11:50 AM
This is the third time she lost her job right before the Holidays in the last 6 years, it sucks. Life of a Pharma Rep.

We just let go 4 sales guys ... on the 23rd. Way to ruin Christmas (in fairness, they had a 60 day warning).

danewilson77
12-28-2016, 12:55 PM

Welcome Dane...

Damn. Sorry Gary. I've been trying to keep up with her on FB over the past few months and it seemed like she was leaving her job (a lot of mixed emotions and feelings where she had been working) . Didn't know she was let go. Thanks again and I hope her situation improves soon.

3ZHPGUY
12-28-2016, 01:12 PM

Sorry to hear Garry. Have her pick up the latest copy of this book. It may guide her in finding something more stable.

http://www.jobhuntersbible.com

WOLFN8TR
12-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Kind of you Gary, sorry to hear.

Thanks John...

We just let go 4 sales guys ... on the 23rd. Way to ruin Christmas (in fairness, they had a 60 day warning).

Wow that sucks! The last time she was let go was Dec 19th so we can relate.

Damn. Sorry Gary. I've been trying to keep up with her on FB over the past few months and it seemed like she was leaving her job (a lot of mixed emotions and feelings where she had been working). Didn't know she was let go. Thanks again and I hope her situation improves soon.
Her male boss (Micheal) she loved got fired and she was trying to find a job and leave on her own terms. Her Dad passed away in July, we went down to Cali for the funeral and the following week she was put on an action plan by her new female boss (Beouch) and let go afterward. Micheal has a job lined up for her in February and it's more money. So she got a nice long vacation for the Holidays!

danewilson77
12-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks John...

Wow that sucks! The last time she was let go was Dec 19th so we can relate.

Her male boss (Micheal) she loved got fired and she was trying to find a job and leave on her own terms. Her Dad passed away in July, we went down to Cali for the funeral and the following week she was put on an action plan by her new female boss (Beouch) and let go afterward. Micheal has a job lined up for her in February and it's more money. So she got a nice long vacation for the Holidays!

Great news about the job in February.

johnrando
12-30-2016, 10:52 AM
Estimate on when fix will be done?

danewilson77
12-31-2016, 10:41 AM
Estimate on when fix will be done?

At this point, no idea. The site is bug/hack free but ever since we updated the plugin, Tapatalk will not recognize the site via Vbulliten.

I need help from someone who knows Vbulliten.

I've put in three trouble tickets to Tapatalk since Wednesday with zero answers.