PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 i6 6 speed MT - ~125k miles

Trizzino
01-28-2017, 05:32 AM
For Sale: 2005 TJ Sport. ~125k Miles 4.0 inline 6. 6 speed, cruise control and A/C

2.5 inch Quadratec lift kit installed, new adjustable track bar and OME steering stabilizer, adjustable sway bar end links on the front, all new brakes pads,rotors, shoes and drums. Trucklite LED headlights.

Over the summer replaced the a/c condenser and evaporator.

Brand new Jeep JK 75th anniversary wheels and tires have less than 1000 miles on them.

Just replaced Original radiator and while I was doing that I replaced fan clutch, water pump, thermostats and t stat housing as well as radiator hoses. Bought a heater core to have on hand when I was replacing the rest of the cooling system.

Hardtop and Soft Top. Soft top 2 years old. Will throw in previous 7 inch fender flares.

Flaws: Step bar coating is peeling and there are the scratches and dings to be associated with a Jeep. Need to replace oil pan gasket and probably the valve cover gasket. Haven't had the time but I have a new gasket kit. Suffers the fate of a lot of TJ's where you have to be careful with the high flow gas pumps when it's just about full or else it'll spit up on you.

Located in Alpharetta Ga
Asking 11500 obo
Would entertain trade for clean e46 ZHP or m3

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5978487119.html

ELCID86
01-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Pictures or a link to a CL ad, etc. might help. GLWS.

Trizzino
01-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks. I didn't' realize it wasn't in the post when it was submitted for approval.

ETAction
01-28-2017, 11:56 PM
That's an awesome vehicle
Would love to have that as my 2nd car.
Love the color and the anniversary wheels.

GLWTS