PDA

View Full Version : Members near Fruitland, Idaho

KTS317
03-07-2017, 10:21 PM
A guy from that city has natural brown interior from an E46 sedan he wants to sell before the car heads to the junkyard. He isn't on the forums or even on Facebook that often.

If nobody wants the interior whole I really want the back seat because it's folding but he isn't willing to sell just the seat yet. If the whole doesn't sells I will pay somebody to go and pull the the rear seat for me.

I have a natural brown rear (non-folding) seat and need a natural brown rear (folding) seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadeez
03-08-2017, 12:09 PM
That's about a 6 hour drive from Portland, so not super close to me, but doable. However, I've been hunting for a NB interior for a long time, it might be worth the drive for me. And as luck would have it, I need a non-folding rear seat. Where are you located? How much does he want for the interior? Is it complete and in good shape? Feel free to PM me

KTS317
03-08-2017, 05:31 PM
That's about a 6 hour drive from Portland, so not super close to me, but doable. However, I've been hunting for a NB interior for a long time, it might be worth the drive for me. And as luck would have it, I need a non-folding rear seat. Where are you located? How much does he want for the interior? Is it complete and in good shape? Feel free to PM me

PMd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELCID86
03-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Good find. Pretty rare.

Cadeez
03-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Deal is DONE! Making the trip next weekend :) My work is just beginning...