PDA

View Full Version : Any recommended PPI Shop in/close to Naperville, IL?

ravenclaw
06-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Hi
Can anyone please suggest me a good shop where i can do a PPI for an e46 M3 this weekend (saturday). Kindly let me know if you know any shop near by. Thank you for your time.

Regards
Raj

holyc0w
06-02-2017, 09:28 AM
I don't know any personally. Most shops are closed on weekends. You should check bimmershops.com

This one looks like it might be worth a try
https://www.bimmershops.com/illinois/performancewerks-auto-clinic-aurora-il

ravenclaw
06-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Great thank you. I found a shop that is close to Naperville.

Regards
Raj

JimRosenthal
07-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Great thank you. I found a shop that is close to Naperville.

Regards
Raj

Raj, can you post the name and phone for the shop you used? I have been looking at M3s from a seller in Naperville as well. Thank you.

BMWCurves
07-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Raj, can you post the name and phone for the shop you used? I have been looking at M3s from a seller in Naperville as well. Thank you.

You might want to send him a private message (PM) directly.

ravenclaw
07-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Hi Jim.. I checked out a car on Saturday and most shops were closed. I found a shop that was not an expert with m3s but good enough to run scan tool codes and general body inspection.. I would recommend visiting autowerke shop close to Naperville (bimmershops.com) on a weekday. They take appointments and are busy most of the time.

Just curious is this a 2004 carbon black m3 listed in ebay?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

JimRosenthal
07-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Yes, it is. He has a few of them out there, I would like to have an E46 M3 and ran into his cars on eBay. Is that what you were looking at? I don't mean to be nosy.

ravenclaw
07-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Yes, it is. He has a few of them out there, I would like to have an E46 M3 and ran into his cars on eBay. Is that what you were looking at? I don't mean to be nosy.
Hi Jim
Yeah I had a look at them. Had to put a pause on M3. On the other hand realized how good the zhp was for the money.

Regards
Raj

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk