PDA

View Full Version : stupid(?) question on the ski bag

Washburn
11-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Does the ski bag extend only from the seat? or can one (or is one supposed to) somehow remove the back-plate of it and make it extend towards the trunk also? just wondering why it is referred to as "pass thru" ski bag.

Just trying to find some opening into the cabin from the trunk to snake in my USA Spec ipod interface cable...
I need to do this asap, as we might be going for a long trip 6-7 hrs, and i might just have to fold down the rear seat and go totally ghetto, and have the wiring come into the cabin that way....if I don't find some hole betw. the trunk and the cabin...

EDIT: found the answer...this thread gives me hope...
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=786903
does anyone see a little gap between the back plate of the ski-bag box and the seats in those pics... ? I do...

danewilson77
11-12-2010, 03:23 PM
So....its that lil buton?

Washburn
11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
yep

danewilson77
11-13-2010, 05:26 AM
Ima go scheck it out today. Its funny cause I was giing MArcus crap for not know where the seat flip down levers were then the other day (yesterday)...I buy a pushbroom at Lowes, for the shop, and I can't figure how to get that very exact panel down as you were having problems with. God evens the score again...lol.

Marcus-SanDiego
11-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Game tied up.