PDA

View Full Version : Conditional Speed Lock

kakashi169
07-12-2017, 12:21 PM
So I replaced my GM5 module with a newer one and all the other features on the PA Soft works but I cant seem to get the speed lock to work. The option where you drive and it auto locks at a certain speed.

Anyone have an idea on what I have to check to get it working?

Overboost
07-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Convenient opening/locking:
By default "Locking (remote control) will be unchecked. Checking this option will enable you to roll your windows/sunroof up with the key fob.
Central locking functions:
"Mechanical lock" indicates the physical door keyhole and "Remote control, key 1-4" correspond to available key fobs. Selecting "No" will unlock all doors at once. "Selective" will unlock the drivers door first, and all other doors with a subsequent unlock command. "Entr. aid" will roll down the drivers window when unlocking the doors, a feature I don't quite understand.
Automatic locking:
From here you can choose whether you want automatic locking all the time, or just with certain keys. "After starting (lock) will make automatic locking the default regardless of keys. "Terminal R" indicates reverse, and will lock the doors upon reversing, where all other options will lock the doors at a certain speed.

kakashi169
07-13-2017, 05:25 AM
Convenient opening/locking:
By default "Locking (remote control) will be unchecked. Checking this option will enable you to roll your windows/sunroof up with the key fob.
Central locking functions:
"Mechanical lock" indicates the physical door keyhole and "Remote control, key 1-4" correspond to available key fobs. Selecting "No" will unlock all doors at once. "Selective" will unlock the drivers door first, and all other doors with a subsequent unlock command. "Entr. aid" will roll down the drivers window when unlocking the doors, a feature I don't quite understand.
Automatic locking:
From here you can choose whether you want automatic locking all the time, or just with certain keys. "After starting (lock) will make automatic locking the default regardless of keys. "Terminal R" indicates reverse, and will lock the doors upon reversing, where all other options will lock the doors at a certain speed.

I did check the locking condition speed but it still doesnt work.

anandoc
07-13-2017, 09:00 AM
Did you check off the "After starting" as well as select a condition?

kakashi169
07-13-2017, 09:32 AM

Let me double check this and I will get back to this thread! thanks

Overboost
07-13-2017, 10:15 PM
All 4 keys to if you don't know which one you're using.

kakashi169
07-14-2017, 05:02 PM

All 4 keys to if you don't know which one you're using.

it works now!! ty guys!

anandoc
07-15-2017, 02:30 AM
it works now!! ty guys!

Awesome!