PDA

View Full Version : New member/owner from Pa (northeast)

jason
04-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Hey guys....leaving later today to finally pick up a ZHP. I purchased a 05 6mt with the cold weather package. Car is mint imo. all stock. 73k miles. 1 owner. Garaged and claims he never drove it in the winter. i will definitely be taking pictures when i pick the car up today and will upload them as soon as i can. car just completed inspection II and the warranty just passed. New brakes and rotors and always dealer serviced with the maintenance records to match, which was key for me. highly looking forward to this car and becoming more involved with this site. Car color is gun metal gray......? not sure if that is the exact name but it is dark gray/dark silver. Car came with a lifetime subscription to sirius which i thought was pretty sweet. i was looking to do an intake upgrade, anything you guys suggest (best one for the best price).....i look forward to spending more time on the site! and pics will be up later this evening!

danewilson77
04-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Good luck with pickup and driving.

The drive home will be like a cold glass of sweet tea on a hot summer day.

Be safe.

danewilson77
04-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Not the correct color....most likely one of two below...

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/STATS.jpg

Ricky Reevey
04-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Welcome...anything you need to know about, all things ZHP, this is the place to be. Good luck and congratulations on your new ride.....where are you picking it up from?

Marcus-SanDiego
04-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Jason, it's probably silver gray metallic. We'll know when you post pictures of the new ride.

Good luck.

Mtnman
04-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Have fun today! Gonna be great!

kayger12
04-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Welcome- looking forward to pics.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

johnrando
04-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Welcome, and congrats on the pick up!

Cadeez
04-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the Family!

Luigi
04-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome, and congrats on the car. I'm new here too -- you're going to love it. Let's see those pics!

kpro
04-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome :) Where are you in PA?

Ryans323i
04-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Congrats on the soon to be new acquisition. Welcome to the site!

static667
04-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome! Enjoy the drive back.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate. Hacked Droid FTW!

Mike V
04-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Welcome and congrats! My Dad lives up that way too. He's just off I-84 between Scranton and the NY border.

mimalmo
04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Welcome

billschusteriv
04-08-2011, 03:53 AM
:hi

Welcome! I'm down by Gettysburg if you make it down this way. Have fun on the drive back and be safe.

Looking forward to pics of the ride!

jason
04-08-2011, 07:17 AM
hey boys...thanks for the warm welcome. i got the car and made it back safe and sound. i was too busy driving the car to take pics lol i will definitely be taking pics today. for those of you who asked i am near Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. Funny story, when i got the car i stopped at a gas station and there was a car of some guys next to me and i was searching through cds and i could hear them talking about the car and one guys got out and went to the rear to look at the model and came back and told his boys "its just a 330"....i immediately began to laugh....the car is far from just a 330 and you guys all know that lol....again thanks for the welcome and i promise pics very soon! what exactly is the best way to post pics?

thanks guys!

danewilson77
04-08-2011, 07:24 AM
hey boys...thanks for the warm welcome. i got the car and made it back safe and sound. i was too busy driving the car to take pics lol i will definitely be taking pics today. for those of you who asked i am near Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. Funny story, when i got the car i stopped at a gas station and there was a car of some guys next to me and i was searching through cds and i could hear them talking about the car and one guys got out and went to the rear to look at the model and came back and told his boys "its just a 330"....i immediately began to laugh....the car is far from just a 330 and you guys all know that lol....again thanks for the welcome and i promise pics very soon! what exactly is the best way to post pics?

thanks guys!

Nice story. Zhp's are not "special"

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Ryans323i
04-08-2011, 08:00 AM
"just a 330", I lol'ed. :rofl

Can't wait to see pics.

And for me, the best way to post pics is use a host site like Photobucket.com. You can then copy the "IMG" code and paste right into your thread.

johnrando
04-08-2011, 01:22 PM

thanks guys!

We are fortunate to have more than just the "guys" and the "boys" on this great site. I know you were just using normal terms, but our female Mafiosa represent strong here so we need to have propa respect for that. :-)

nike001
04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
I met up with Jason with his Silver Gray ZHP, and also another friend of mine with a Silver Gray ZHP....and then me with my Silver Gray! Its ridiculous that we have 3 of these in the area..

here are some pics I have. Didn't get too many good ones..was dark/cloudy/rainy
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/bsktsk8ter9/DSC_0651.jpg
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/bsktsk8ter9/DSC_0632copy2.jpg

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Man. That would be interesting. Hey, there's Nike! Wait, maybe that's Jason. Or was that...?

danewilson77
04-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Awesome pics

Droid! Srs Legitness!

kayger12
04-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Very cool.

nike001
04-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Man. That would be interesting. Hey, there's Nike! Wait, maybe that's Jason. Or was that...?

lol we've already been doing that. I have to do something to stand out (even though i have angel eyes)

CO ZHP
04-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Welcome!

Love the picture of the "Triplets"!

Dave

johnnyrad
04-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Welcome Jason!

jason
04-10-2011, 03:59 PM
hey guys and gals, yep so i met Nike and him myself and another friend have the same car.....its pretty cool riding as triplets ha but like i said i would do i took some pics of mine after i cleaned it up

Link to my photobucket is:

http://photobucket.com/jblazzhp

09mageec
04-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Welcome Jason!! Congrats on your new car, looks great!:rockon

johnnyrad
04-10-2011, 04:01 PM

thanks guys!

Just a 330 huh? Well this past weekend I was sitting at very busy four way intersection in my area and I counted no less then two guys in the passenger side of vehicles crossing through the intersection doing the ole "90 degree neck break" staring my car down..:) Yea the single greatest three series ever created by BMW..but not special of course.

09mageec
04-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Just a 330 huh? Well this past weekend I was sitting at very busy four way intersection in my area and I counted no less then two guys in the passenger side of vehicles crossing through the intersection doing the ole "90 degree neck break" staring my car down..:) Yea the single greatest three series ever created by BMW..but not special of course.

Lmao hahah! Defiantly not specialnono

Crestwood1001
05-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Jason, im friends with Dalton (Nike001) and am currently in the process of picking up a zhp, i live up in mountaintop not far from him, so pretty soon there are gonna be 4 in this group haha.

M3TA5IN
05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Welcome, more PA members!!!! woot woot!

Next St Pattys day I say we all hit up scranton for the crazy festivities there.

mach.schnell
05-05-2011, 12:34 PM
My pipe band played up at Jim Thorpe. Haven't been to Scranton to compare though. Yeah, maybe next year.