PDA

View Full Version : New suspension parts leftover from refresh

Bludsport
01-26-2018, 07:26 PM
I've got a bunch of new leftover parts from my suspension refresh that were never used. I must have had a brain fart or something because I either over ordered or changed my mind and went with different parts. Anyway, my loss is your gain as I have about $355 worth of parts I'll let go for $150.00.

I'd like to sell all the following parts as a package:

1. Pair of rear lower control arms (Febi)
2. Pair of lower inner control arm bushings (OEM)
3. Pair of heavy duty rear trailing arm bushings (Meyle)
4. Pari of trailing arm ball joints (Lemforder)
5. Pair of front sway bar end links (not sure of manufacturer, purchased from ECS)
6. Set of rear trailing arm limiters (ECS)
7. Set of urathane bushings and aluminum pins (Rogue Engineering)

I didn't post any pics because you all know what this stuff looks like, but if you like, I'd be happy to forward some if you're interested.

Thanks!

eimkeith
01-27-2018, 05:53 AM
where are you located? paypal?

Bludsport
01-27-2018, 06:04 AM
I'm in the New Orleans area and paypal is good.

eimkeith
01-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Thanks. What are the Rogue parts? (I’m still new here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John in VA
01-27-2018, 02:45 PM
What are the Rogue parts? (I’m still new here)

http://www.rogueengineering.com/

eimkeith
01-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Familiar with the company; just unfamiliar with the part in question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bludsport
01-28-2018, 01:10 PM
The Rogue bushings consist of a pair of split urethane trailing arm bushings with aluminum pins or bushings in the center. You don't need to add limiters on each side of these bushings since the limiters are already molded into the urethane. Since the Rogue bushings include limiters and are made of urethane and aluminum, they tighten up the rear suspension a bit and there's less movement and/or flex of the trailing arms under hard cornering. Also, since their split down the center, they're much easier to install and you don't need any special tools to install them.

http://www.rogueengineering.com/Rogue-Engineering-Rear-Trailing-Arm-Bushings-RTAB-E36E46_p_126.html