Make: BMW
Model: 330ci
Mileage: 53,500
Transmission type: 5sp Manual
Body Type (coupe or sedan): Coupe
Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
Packages: Sport & Premium
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean title in hand

Pristine e46 330ci with 53,500 pampered miles looking for a new home. I just picked up a 318is to enjoy/maintain/wrench on, so though I’m in no rush, I’m putting this back on the market. I believe I’m technically the 3rd owner (Carfax), though I was told by the previous owner that he was the original owner. I purchased in February 2012. The vehicle has been driven in nice weather, has always been a second car, and has not seen salt. It has only served as a daily driver for approximately 9 month when I first purchased it (living in Charlotte), where it was parked in a parking garage at work and the garage at home and has since served as a nice day driver. It has been overly maintained, driven weekly or every other week to keep the fluids flowing. Oil changes have been yearly since I put on so few miles. I have a Google Sheet (happy to share) with all of the maintenance since my ownership as well as a folder with physical receipts, but all of the typical items have been addressed during my ownership (Complete cooling system, vanos rebuilt, OFHG, VCG, DISA, all bushings including subframe and diff, preventative subframe professionally reinforced with the Turner Motorsport kit, trans and diff fluids). I have also recently replaced all four corners with rotors, pads & ATE Type 200 brake fluid. Since I planned to daily the car and take it to an occasional track day, I swapped out the Bilstein PSS9s for a set of ISC N1 Street Comfort coilovers (with camber plates). They ride is excellent! I’ve never had any problems with the car accept when the alternator went and a very slight oil weep from the OFHG (both of these were addressed). Cooling system was completed as a preventative at 40.6k mi. The car has no dash lights lit and has zero fluid leaks. The car has been driven by a mature BMWCCA member and babied. When you see and drive this e46 the level of care taken will be evident. The paint is like new with a few random rock chips, the interior is like new, including the drivers-side seat bolsters. Only high-quality paint products and leather products have been used. No accidents and it has never been smoked in. She is absolutely beautiful, a true time capsule (with tasteful modifications). Happy to take any additional pictures upon request. Clean Title in hand.

Modifications:

Exterior:
RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit (Front Fascia, Rear Fascia, Fender Replacement, and Roof Spoiler)
OEM M3 Auto-fold Mirrors
OEM M3 Side skirts
M3 CSL Trunk Lid
OEM LED Taillight Retrofit
Black Sapphire Roof
35% Window Tint
Gloss Black ECS Tuning Front Kidney Grills
Gloss Shadowline Window trim
Bimmian Key-Hole Delete
Umnitza Orion V2 Angel Eyes

Interior:
All OEM Black Headliner swap (A, B, C Pillar and all related Pieces)
OEM 330 ZHP Alcantera Steering wheel
OEM 330 ZHP Alcantera Shift and E-Brake boots
Rennline 4-Piece Silver Pedal Set
OEM M3 Rear View Mirror

Performance:
Dinan Cold Air Intake
Supersprint Section 1 X-Pipe
Supersprint Section 2 resonator
Supersprint Performance Muffler (round 80mm tips)
Dinan Throttle Body
Turner Motorsport Power Pulley Kit
OEM E60 545i short shift kit

Suspension:
ISC N1 Coilovers - Street Comfort
VAC Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
OEM M3 Strut Bar

In Car Entertainment:
Pioneer AVIC - D1 Navigation System
Custom Bezel

danewilson77
03-11-2018, 08:29 AM
GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vas
03-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Pretty sweet coupe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ZHPizza
03-11-2018, 10:56 AM
That...is really fricken cool

Reasoned1
03-11-2018, 12:09 PM
I'm not into coupes, but I'm into your car! That car so needs my spare 3.38 rear diff...

BMWCurves
03-11-2018, 07:59 PM
GLWS, that's a very very clean example with (I hate to use the word because it's overused but) tasteful mods to boot!

///Mvious
03-12-2018, 10:32 AM
Thank you all for the kind words...I've absolutely loved this car from day one.

I'm not into coupes, but I'm into your car! That car so needs my spare 3.38 rear diff...

I'm with you Reasoned - I daily drive an e46 sedan and love it. I too typically prefer the look of the sedan but this coupe is unique/sexy...the next mod was going to be 264-248 cams and a diff...If I end up keeping it (and sell the sedan instead) cams and a diff are on the short list

ETAction
03-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Tasteful mods. Very cool. GLWS

D1ESEL
03-19-2018, 02:20 PM
SICK!

I have always wanted the RD kit on a sedan.

///Mvious
04-04-2018, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the comments fellas!

Price Drop!

///Mvious
04-13-2019, 06:44 AM
Hi Mafia - I picked up a 318is to maintain/enjoy/wrench on...putting this beauty back on the market.

///Mvious
04-20-2019, 06:53 AM
Added a few more pics...

danewilson77
04-20-2019, 11:32 AM
GLWS...... Again.

I'd like to see the 318i

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

///Mvious
06-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Bump!

@Dane's request, here is a pic of the 318is