PDA

View Full Version : MIA -- Checking In

BCS_ZHP
04-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Have been gone for about 6 weeks, work-related back-to-back RFPs where I was the capture lead (if you've ever done this, you know how much "fun" that is). Will try to stay in touch more frequently now.

And I like the new look of the home page, all hail Marcus (and Dane, and Keith).

kayger12
04-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome back.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Bruce, nice to have you back.

BCS_ZHP
04-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks, I peeked in occasionally but work constraints kept me from interacting.

Hopefully thing will get back to normal now.

How goes the "expectancy"? Are you now in the 3rd trimester, the wolf stage?

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 05:58 PM
About six weeks to go. Doing well.

BCS_ZHP
04-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Do you recall the 3 stages of sex during pregnancy, you're in the "wolf stage". You gotta ask, so I can explain.

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 06:03 PM
My wife is high risk. No sex during this pregnancy (even though we were given the green light a few weeks ago). We're not taking a chance.

danewilson77
04-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Damn I was missing you. Great having you back.

You had me at "hello"

Also.....feel free to scheck out www.bmwmafia.com

Droid! Srs Legitness!

BCS_ZHP
04-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Then that fits perfectly. During the first trimester you do it missionary style because she hasn't really changed much physically; the second trimester is "doggie" style as there is a bit of physical change and she's not too comfortable plus she can't stand to see your face; the 3rd and final trimester is "wolf" style. In short, you sit outside the hole and howl.
OWWWWWLLLLl --we're with you brother!!!

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Bruce, much appreciated. I've been in the wolf stage for an extended period of time. :biggrin

danewilson77
04-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Bruce, much appreciated. I've been in the wolf stage for an extended period of time. :biggrin

Lol.......you're the man Boss.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

BCS_ZHP
04-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Lost my first response --- suggestion, Jewelry. Present it right after the birthing, you're a hero.

Did a diamond pendant for the first, upped the size of her diamond earrings for the second, and did a big diamond tennis brachlet for our third kid. Ignore the birthstone, unless its emeralds for May and one of her favorites, go for diamonds they can't resist.

danewilson77
04-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Lost my first response --- suggestion, Jewelry. Present it right after the birthing, you're a hero.

Did a diamond pendant for the first, upped the size of her diamond earrings for the second, and did a big diamond tennis brachlet for our third kid. Ignore the birthstone, unless its emeralds for May and one of her favorites, go for diamonds they can't resist.

Agree. I think I must own half of Africa....

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Marcus-SanDiego
04-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I tend to do a lot of oyster-related purchases. Hehe.

But the diamonds sound good for this one.

johnrando
04-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Have been gone for about 6 weeks, work-related back-to-back RFPs where I was the capture lead (if you've ever done this, you know how much "fun" that is). Will try to stay in touch more frequently now.

And I like the new look of the home page, all hail Marcus (and Dane, and Keith).

Welcome back. Been there and done that, so I know how that goes.