PDA

View Full Version : Driving Impressions track gear

Sockethead
05-17-2018, 08:12 AM
I've been on their mailing list for years. This guy has some really good prices on helmets, suits, gloves, etc. Tools saftey and other stuff for the racer too. If you go racing, check it out. I met him at NJMSP. Real nice guy and a former racer. Worth it to get on his mailing list for close-outs and sales if nothing else

https://www.teamdi.com/

Karl Lazlo
05-17-2018, 08:40 AM
Did a fair amount of business with them, back in the day, especially when they had a location at Lime Rock. Good folks to deal with.

az3579
05-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Did a fair amount of business with them, back in the day, especially when they had a location at Lime Rock. Good folks to deal with.

Too bad their selection at Lime Rock was reduced to apparel and other touristy things. They used to actually have helmets and other driving related equipment on site.

I haven't been there in a few years so I'm not sure if they chose to start stocking that stuff again. The store was cut in less than half, so I doubt they'd be able to fit anything else in there now.

Sockethead
05-17-2018, 09:21 AM
Go to the website BP. Maybe that's all that sells at that track...His store at NJMSP was loaded with all kinds of good stuff.

slater
05-17-2018, 10:19 AM

wow, i remember that! last time i was there was around 2002-2003.