PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 330ci ZHP ~$15k - California

Katu
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I am now officially in the market for a E46 ZHP. After browsing prices for the past few months to get an idea I've set the price I am willing to pay to $16k. Here's what I am looking for:

1) Coupe
2) Manual
3) Any colors BUT white/black/green
4) <100k miles

Here are the sites I check daily, if anyone has any other recommendations let me know! I've been checking within 200-300 miles of my zip (95407 - Near San Francisco).

craigslist.org
autotrader.com
cars.com
vehix.com
zhpregistry.net
zhpmafia.com
e46fanatics.com

Thanks for any helpful input!

pleasecorrupt
04-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Any colors BUT white/black/red/green

lol kind of limiting yourself there, so you want blue / silver right? lol..

one word, patience. 2nd, consider getting a sedan. i was set on a coupe but sedan was more practical and easier to find.

souce: bought a 4dr almost exactly how i wanted it, i live in san leandro, spend 6 months looking, and was looking for coupe :)

Katu
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
According to the FAQ that still leaves me with 12 colors! But to me more specific it's either Silver Grey or Titanium Silver, which make up about 1/3 of the ZHPs according to zhpregistry.net.

I am *very* set on a coupe. I'd be willing to go with black or white if the other colors end up being too rare.

I am willing to wait, I have a DD and time is not an issue.

pleasecorrupt
04-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I guess its not as hard as I tried to scare you, now that I remember, it was cause I specifically wanted my interior that made the task of finding what I wanted so difficult, though coupe is a little harder than normal.

danewilson77
04-12-2011, 06:48 PM
According to the FAQ that still leaves me with 12 colors! But to me more specific it's either Silver Grey or Titanium Silver, which make up about 1/3 of the ZHPs according to zhpregistry.net.

I am *very* set on a coupe. I'd be willing to go with black or white if the other colors end up being too rare.

I am willing to wait, I have a DD and time is not an issue.

You def got the right idea. You'll get what you want.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

Katu
04-13-2011, 10:00 AM
You def got the right idea. You'll get what you want.

Droid! Srs Legitness!

I hope so! I keep finding autos... :facepalm

Katu
04-19-2011, 12:29 PM
bump, still looking!

Marcus-SanDiego
04-19-2011, 12:34 PM
We've added some more to the classifieds in the last 24 hours. Saw a very nice orient blue ZHP this morning.

Mike V
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM
I hope so! I keep finding autos... :facepalm

I feel your pain. I've been looking at M3s and I didn't realize there were so many %$#@ing SMGs out there and of course some people list them as 'manual'.

Good luck with your search!

And btw, Imola Red rules. Just sayin'. :)

Marcus-SanDiego
04-19-2011, 12:42 PM
I feel your pain. I've been looking at M3s and I didn't realize there were so many %$#@ing SMGs out there and of course some people list them as 'manual'.

Good luck with your search!

And btw, Imola Red rules. Just sayin'. :)

A ton of SMGs out there, Mike.

Katu
04-19-2011, 09:19 PM
We've added some more to the classifieds in the last 24 hours. Saw a very nice orient blue ZHP this morning.

Saw that, looks like a steal. I'm trying to get a car I can drive to for now.. I guess if I become desperate I'll have to fly out!

Katu
04-25-2011, 08:25 AM
*buuuump*

Added imola red to my choice of colors and bumping my price to $16k...

So far (since April 1st) I've seen 2 ZHPs within 2 hours of me but they both wanted $18k ('04 63k miles & '06 82k miles), I was unable to get them any lower and last I heard both cars have not sold. I told both buyers if they lowered the price to let me know, but they seemed pretty set on that price.

pleasecorrupt
04-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Just take it slow, took me at least half a year to know what I was looking for and then finding it, with all the crooks out there, last thing ud want to do us screw yourself when there are plenty of ppl out there willing to do that for you. haha