PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: SHARP 1998 BMW 323IS Coupe Alpine White 110K mi, Exc Cond, 32 MPG, Rust-Free TX Car!!!!

tmdavila
04-12-2011, 08:13 PM
1998 BMW 323IS Coupe - LOW Miles (110K)
SHARP, M-look, VVG CONDITION!
32 MPG RUST-FREE TEXAS CAR

Best Offer around $5K – Must Sell

Must sell my baby as I have upgraded to an AW ZHP!

6 Cyl, 5 spd manual trans, moonroof, power everything, ice cold AC, CD changer, everything works. Alpine White with Sand interior. Leather interior, no rips or tears (I keep sheepskins on the seats). In very, very good condition for its age/mileage, this fun little Bimmer has been extremely dependable for me and very LOW cost to drive/ maintain.

Add ons include tinted windows, clear reflector & light package and professionally installed M-style wing on trunk w/3rd brakelight. This car is being sold with the OEM rims, but has been run with 18 in. staggered black/chrome rims as shown in the picture (fenders were professionally rolled by HotRodHaus.com to accommodate 18’s, there is some minor rubbing in left rear if driving spiritedly).

Garage kept and female owned. This is one of the cleanest E36’s you will find out there. No rust, just a few rock chips on front end. No large nicks or scratches, nothing noticeable other than the black window trim around the top of the doors has a few creases and there is one small chip in the windshield that has been there forever.

Current (#2) owner bought car in Houston, TX in 2007. Driven lightly in snow for ONLY 2 winters (I telecommute and drove my F350 Crew Cab in 07 and 08). Car has JUST rec’d new front tie rods and ball joints.

32 MPG highway, 28 MPG mixed city/highway driving

Car is located in Chicago/Milwaukee area (zip code 60002). Call Teresa 847-769-1100

danewilson77
04-13-2011, 03:13 AM
That is sharp! GLWS!