PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2003-2006 BMW 330i/ci Manual 6 Speed.. Black/Blue/Grey and Alcantara

jcollins03
10-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Hi All,

New to the forum. I check Craigslist, CarGurus, OfferUp, Facebook, and Autotrader a lot and haven’t had any luck getting one in good shape in my budget. I’m pretty flexible with the options and mileage would like to be under 120k but am willing to go higher for the right price/proof of maintenance. I’m in my 20s and have always wanted one of these, however it seems when I get close, the price loves increasing and staying out of reach. Figured I’d join the forum and see if anyone is willing to sell or if the know of anyone on the market to point me in the right direction. I live in NYC and have no problem driving a long distance for the right one.

Year(s): 03-06
Budget: $10k-$15k
Desired location of vehicle: Anywhere in the US that's rust free, preferably near NYC
Desired Mileage: Under 125k
Transmission type: 6MT
Desired number of Doors: 4 doors or 2, just no convertible
Desired Color combos: Black, Blue, or Grey + Alcantara (open to black or grey leather)
Desired Packages: Heated Seats + Fold down rear seat + Auto Headlights
Funds lined up? Yes.
Have a car you need to sell first? Nope

If anyone has any ideas or comes across anything please let me know!
James

san
10-05-2021, 03:31 AM
Welcome!
Your criteria seems very similar to mine, back when I was looking for a zhp. Be patient, you’ll find the right one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcollins03
10-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Thank you! Yeah I just reposted this in the classifieds, vehicle only section because I couldn’t find where I posted this.

jcollins03
10-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Welcome!
Your criteria seems very similar to mine, back when I was looking for a zhp. Be patient, you’ll find the right one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it all works out and doesn’t break the bank!

Pilot05
10-12-2021, 06:55 AM
Hit up the guy in the classifieds section in CA that is asking how to value his 100k coupe ... Fly and Drive man!

jcollins03
10-12-2021, 08:12 AM
Hit up the guy in the classifieds section in CA that is asking how to value his 100k coupe ... Fly and Drive man!

Just sent him a PM - thanks for looking out