PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2005 BMW 330 ZHP in Dallas, Blk cabrio, 32k miles, auto, asking $21k @ Caddy dealer

aurelius
04-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Can't tell which black it is and there's no interior info but if anyone's interested, the seller is relatively close to me.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ctd/2349632448.html

Rovert
05-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Interesting....my friend is looking for a convertible auto. He's given me a mission. If I can find a ZHP convertible auto for a great price he will fly me down to get it as long as I can verify it is in ideal working order. Then I get to drive it across the country to it's final destination in Ottawa where my very sick Grandma is. I'll get to see her and the family which is even more important. What can you do to help me see if this is a good car? :D

aurelius
05-01-2011, 03:59 PM
PM sent

Rovert
05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Do any of you think this is fair price given the mileage of the vehicle? Or is it a bit high? I've sent this to my friend and he'll give me an OK. The cool thing is it's from a dealership who has taken the time to inspect it so that's kind of more insightful.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Do any of you think this is fair price given the mileage of the vehicle? Or is it a bit high? I've sent this to my friend and he'll give me an OK. The cool thing is it's from a dealership who has taken the time to inspect it so that's kind of more insightful.

I posted five or six new listings today. All convertibles. Compare them against this one. Price seems to be reasonable.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Rovert
05-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks Marcus! I'll be sure to get on it bright and early!! I maybe doing a cross country trip from Texas to NYC to Ottawa in a convertible!

EDIT: BTW this car is for a driver who is about 5'10 and big..300lbs....is this the right fit? Or does he need a 6 series?

aurelius
05-01-2011, 07:59 PM

Asking price is reasonable and, as always, flexible. And if you really believe that Cadillac dealer did anything but look at the odometer and have their guys clean it, I have a house I'll sell you at its 2007 valuation...

Nonetheless, it is very probably a good car which, at that mileage, needs only the usual fluid flushes (motor, trans, diff oils) plus brakes & coolant. Possibly also CABs.

And the selling dealer does have a very good rep locally.

aurelius
05-01-2011, 08:02 PM
EDIT: BTW this car is for a driver who is about 5'10 and big..300lbs....is this the right fit? Or does he need a 6 series?

IMO, E46 is way too small for that guy, especially given the sport seats in a ZHP.

Rovert
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Uh oh!! LOL

terraphantm
05-10-2011, 09:04 AM

That pretty much describes my father exactly. While he "fit" in the E46, it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience for him. He feels much more at home in his 5-series. He's been losing weight so maybe his opinion will change in the future, but if your friend doesn't plan on changing any time in the immediate future, I'd recommend against a 3-series in general.

Rovert
05-10-2011, 09:09 AM
He's changed his mind to an E93 vert....Let's hope that's a better fit!

aurelius
05-10-2011, 10:53 AM
I would suggest a non-Sport Pkg 650. Way more room.