PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BMW Performance Rotors

nike001
05-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Hi all, I'm in pretty bad need of new rotors and just as I planned on buying the rotors..ECS seemed to have ran out of the rotors (This was a while ago)

I'm just now making a thread about it..I know.

So if any of you have a set you're willing to sell or come across a set please let me know! Thanks;)

danewilson77
05-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Mm...don't know of anyone that has a spare set of fronts laying around. I will keep a good eye out for you, when I'm searching around.....

Also......some slotted centrix rotors would honestly be pretty good.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

mimalmo
05-01-2011, 08:18 AM
I've also been on the hunt for a set. I called all the BMW dealers in Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Chicago. Nobody has them. Let me know via a PM if you find a dealer that has them and I'll do the same for you.

The alternative rotors I've been looking at are the Turner Motorsport ones.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-4193-cross-drilled-brake-rotors-front-e46-330i-z4-30si-pair.aspx

nike001
05-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks Dane. Henry (3foursix) played a joke on me, he never got the e30. But i fell for it and called dibs on his headers and rotors. Then just the other day he told me it was a joke >:( Not a funny one. He's played a few on me, so I'll be watching my back when it comes to him from now on..

And mimalmo, I saw you also missed out on the deal. I'll let you know if I run to any.. Thanks for the link. I'll most likely get those if I can't find a pair of BMW ones. Thanks guys

Rovert
05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
My buddy at bimmerbrakes sells Centric rotors.