PDA

View Full Version : Political thread -- no fun, no joy, no mas

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Guys, I could read your mind. I've decided to ditch the political subforum.

We're simply too nice to each other and too polite to have that kind of subforum on the site. I worry that the political threads will ooze into other parts of the site. No one wants that. The political forum was lightly used and no one is going to miss it. That's not what you guys come to this site for.

It's similar to the NSFW threads we used to have. Really didn't fit in well with the goals of our site. Same thing here. Except in this case, I made the move on my own. A contentious area of the site is no good for the overall tone of ZHPMafia.com.

Thanks, guys.

static667
05-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Good looking out, boss. I like the rest of my family here and would rather not argue with them over politics.

Sent using Tapatalk on my rooted Droid. Wut?

danewilson77
05-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Totally support this Boss. All is well. No ooooozing allowed.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

C Withers Media
05-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Might want to lose the economic subforums on the same contention. Political policy tends to dictate the economy, its only going to lead to political talk.

pleasecorrupt
05-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Might want to lose the economic subforums on the same contention. Political policy tends to dictate the economy, its only going to lead to political talk.

+1 they go hand in hand. only economy i wanna hear about on here is fuel economy :eeps

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Agree, Casey3PO. I'll have to take a look at that forum and see how we've fared here.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
I was just taking a look at that money | economy | stock market sub forum. It's dead. Not used outside of the gas prices thread. I will move those threads to OT and scrap those subs.

Thanks, Casey, for the suggestion.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.