PDA

View Full Version : BFC defector

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 05:15 PM
So I've been off the forums for about a year until recently. Started posting again over at BFC but it seems like a different crowd over there now. Just not feeling the love anymore.
I was talking to kpro and she said this is where everyone is now. I see a lot of familiar names here, it looks like a good place for me and my ZHP to hang out.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the mix.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 05:17 PM
You've come to the right place. We are a friendly group that just wants to talk cars. We don't want to beat each other up in the process.

Welcome to the site.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

kayger12
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM
More Jersey in the house!

Welcome to the Family. Glad you joined up.

Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance.

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
More Jersey in the house!

Welcome to the Family. Glad you joined up.

Post up some pics of the ride when you get a chance.
Thanks guys. I have to get some new pics of the ride....it's been a few years.

BTW where is Ocean County?

kayger12
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Drive pretty much straight east from you until you hit the water. :)

M0nk3y
05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the good forum.

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Drive pretty much straight east from you until you hit the water. :)
Ok, so you are in one of the resort towns?... I wonder if we've passed eachother?

static667
05-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the family. I'm in for some pics.

Johnmadd
05-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome.

danewilson77
05-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Welcome to your new home and family SH.

Great having you here. I've conversed with you "over there" and I think you will fit nicely here and will have much to contribute.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

kayger12
05-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Ok, so you are in one of the resort towns?... I wonder if we've passed eachother?

Close. I live in Little Egg Harbor. Across the bay from Long Beach Island.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome to your new home and family SH.

Great having you here. I've conversed with you "over there" and I think you will fit nicely here and will have much to contribute.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Thanks Dane, yea we were just talking about the VANOS. Thinking about coming to your meet and helping you with all of those VANOS jobs. We could do them production sytle.... line 'em up and go down line...

danewilson77
05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
We're gonna have to....to get them all done...lol.

My goal on Sunday is to help out as many people as we can. It'll be all good. If I'm not covered head to toe in oil and I don't have bloody knuckles...I'm gonna be pissed.

It'll be like preparing for battle.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks Dane, yea we were just talking about the VANOS. Thinking about coming to your meet and helping you with all of those VANOS jobs. We could do them production sytle.... line 'em up and go down line...

Now that would be fun to watch. Hope to see you there. I'm flying about 3000 miles for this event. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

mimalmo
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Welcome

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 06:19 PM
We're gonna have to....to get them all done...lol.

My goal on Sunday is to help out as many people as we can. It'll be all good. If I'm not covered head to toe in oil and I don't have bloody knuckles...I'm gonna be pissed.

It'll be like preparing for battle.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Now that would be fun to watch. Hope to see you there. I'm flying about 3000 miles for this event. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

I'm trying to talk my wife into going. It's a long ride for solo... anyone else bringing their significant others.... not that my wife can't hang out with a bunch of dudes.
Guess we should take this to the proper thread, eh?

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Close. I live in Little Egg Harbor. Across the bay from Long Beach Island.

Ok, yea, you're a little north from where we usually hang out. My wife's dad lives in Brigantine.
We usually hang between there, Ocean City, Avalon and Stone Harbor...

kayger12
05-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok, yea, you're a little north from where we usually hang out. My wife's dad lives in Brigantine.
We usually hang between there, Ocean City, Avalon and Stone Harbor...

Definitely need a Jersey get together this summer.

Or sooner...

L0veZHP
05-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the right place! =]

gr330zhp
05-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the site!

Sockethead
05-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Definitely need a Jersey get together this summer.

Or sooner...

Sounds good to me. There was a guy on BFC a few years ago that was having a meet in the Deptford Mall area on a regular basis but they fizzled out... It would be good to have something local... maybe down your way...nothing better than the beach in the summer :headbang

static667
05-02-2011, 02:34 AM
I'm trying to talk my wife into going. It's a long ride for solo... anyone else bringing their significant others.... not that my wife can't hang out with a bunch of dudes.
Guess we should take this to the proper thread, eh?

There is going to be a caravan of about five ZHPs coming to the meet from that way. You may be able to catch a draft with them.

kpro
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Rob...I'm late to the thread. I'm glad you made your way over here, you're gonna love it!

C Withers Media
05-02-2011, 09:38 AM
What is Bf.c?

Welcome Sockethead.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-02-2011, 09:44 AM
What is Bf.c?

Welcome Sockethead.

Bimmerforums.com.

Mtnman
05-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Welcome. Glad to have you. I will be part of your vanos assembly line, but maybe the warm up line sat night!

danewilson77
05-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Bimmerforums.com.

I think Casey was being facetious.

kpro
05-02-2011, 10:05 AM
^ Thats why I like him, lol! He has humor.

zhpnsnv
05-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome! More Jerz!

We are trying to get a caravan of ZHPs down to the family reunion on June 10. We'll be meeting at the Richard Stockton service center, but that's north of you. Once we figure out what time, perhaps we could meet you at that first rest stop on 95 in del south of the bridge. Keep us posted.

Sockethead
05-02-2011, 06:03 PM
There is going to be a caravan of about five ZHPs coming to the meet from that way. You may be able to catch a draft with them.

That sounds good, We'll definitely have to coordinate

Rob...I'm late to the thread. I'm glad you made your way over here, you're gonna love it!

Thanks Kris, I've been away too long...

Welcome. Glad to have you. I will be part of your vanos assembly line, but maybe the warm up line sat night!

I can't wait for that... good times.

I think Casey was being facetious.

Yea, he was... I knew exactly what he meant. Long story there, eh Casey?

Welcome! More Jerz!

We are trying to get a caravan of ZHPs down to the family reunion on June 10. We'll be meeting at the Richard Stockton service center, but that's north of you. Once we figure out what time, perhaps we could meet you at that first rest stop on 95 in del south of the bridge. Keep us posted.

That sounds good. I'm around exit 2 on the NJTP but I usually just go 295 to the bridge. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that Friday off from work though.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I can definitely get used to this place!

Marcus-SanDiego
05-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Rob, glad you're settling in here. Nice to have you.

Sockethead
05-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks, there are a lot of old friends here and I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of new ones.
I'm glad there is a flame free place to converge. A place where you don't have to worry about whether someone will make fun of your posts. The other sites are getting out of hand....

Marcus-SanDiego
05-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Rob, we're glad you noticed. We're trying to create a site where you KNOW you can go without having to worry about whether you misspelled a word or whether you will be attacked for asking a question.

If you ever have any problems, be sure to hit me up on private message (PM).

danewilson77
05-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks, there are a lot of old friends here and I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of new ones.
I'm glad there is a flame free place to converge. A place where you don't have to worry about whether someone will make fun of your posts. The other sites are getting out of hand....

"Flame Free".....I like it.

C Withers Media
05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Mark,

I think you misspelled PM... :P

Washburn
05-03-2011, 10:44 AM
welcome.
we will only laugh at you if you ask us to :)

Sockethead
05-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Mark,

I think you misspelled PM... :P

:facepalm

Marcus-SanDiego
05-03-2011, 03:56 PM
:facepalm

Luckily he was just kidding around.

Sockethead
05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Luckily he was just kidding around.

Don't worry, it's all good... I know Casey from "that other site" :biggrin

CO ZHP
05-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Welcome!

mikeyb74
05-10-2011, 07:16 AM
It's nice to be apart of a drama free zone forum.

Sockethead
05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Welcome!

Thanks!

It's nice to be apart of a drama free zone forum.

yea, I hear ya! too many "expert" opinions, eh?